No announcement yet.

hardest puncher today P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao, Haye, Golovkin and Sillaykh

Not having Wlad, he hit Haye with his big shots and didn't wobble him, when Haye hit Wlad (about 3 times) Wlad looked concerened.

Comment

• why no mention of juanma 28ko in 29 fights before he fought salido.

Comment

• Donairebraham klitchko

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao.

Mosley said himself, he had never been hit that hard before and lost 3 round from his memory, and was 100% clean punch by Pacquiao.

He broke Margarito's face and effectively ended his boxing career.

Hatton got taken to dreamland in a second, out before he hit the canvas. Thanks to this KO we have the word Hatton'd added to the boxing vocab.

He can give away 17lbs in weight to an opponent and still bully them around the ring with his power.

Haye, Donaire pack a punch too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            ask yourself whos the only fighter today to literally break someones ****in face in half and was outweighted by 20 pounds int he ring and is shorter and has shorter reach so he had to punch upwards which takes power off the punch but he still broke his ****in face in like it was nothin

The answer? Pacquiao. And its not even close.
            The same guy who couldn't drop Marquez at a catchweight? The same guy who had to weight drain Cotto to have the corner stop it in the 11th round? The same guy who had to weight drain ODL and put a rehydration clause in the contract to keep him weak and still couldn't drop him? The same guy who couldn't stop Clottey even though clottey clearly threw the fight? Nah, you can't be talking about that guy.

Comment

• People need to stop mentioning Vitali in P4P discussions christ are u guys ******ed? Its called P4P for a reason. I'd say Pacquiao would certainly be up there, but I'm not sure I would say he'd the hardest hitter P4P but if I had to go for one it would be him. We don't have any Tommy hearns at the mo
              Last edited by Daddy T; 03-30-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• manny pacquiao. former flyweight.

honorable mentions go to bute, donaire, wladimir

Comment

• Well...If pac was to fight at 135-140 ... Maybe he would be the P4P best

But as hes fighting at 147, Id say mosley pacs more of a punch....

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

• Maidana
                      Pacquiao
                      Donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X