Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good video .
    Did you see how clean his clothes were jesus
    SHIRT collar perfect and all not even a wrinkle .

hIS HEAD BEING SLAMMED IN CONCRETE LOL WHAT A LYING SONOFA*****

Comment

If his nose was broken shouldn't there be blood all over his shirt? I broke my nose a few years ago and blood was coming out like a freaking geyser.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        If his nose was broken shouldn't there be blood all over his shirt? I broke my nose a few years ago and blood was coming out like a freaking geyser.
        He probably had his coat zipped up at the time because it was raining and cold. Harder to see blood on a red jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Helps to keep the bubbles small so you get a smooth head on it.

Notice that video didn't show the back of Zimmerman's head. If he'd had medical treatment you wouldn't expect his nose to be bloody.

But he was taken into custody which is at odds with the initial media reports which seem to suggest that after a cursory chat he was released at scene.
          Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Thats a much shorter video then one released earlier. Here:

video platform
          video management
          video solutions
          video player
          There's your view of the back of Zimmermans head...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He probably had his coat zipped up at the time because it was raining and cold. Harder to see blood on a red jacket.
            But you would still be able to tell if there was blood.

Comment

I think the cops took him home to get a change of clothes first

Comment

Trolls.. We're waiting for you..

According to this video, I could clearly see him being out of breath from a good struggle with a 6'3 monster who was bashing his head repeatedly. I mean, a broken nose of all things and no blood on his clothes.

We'll wait for the excuses.. I'm sure yall got some digging to do

Comment

I love how people have an opinion on this whole debacle like they were actually there.

Here's a hint for all you guys with an opinion on the matter: You weren't there, you don't know what happened therefore any objective person would withhold judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                    But you would still be able to tell if there was blood.
                    Yes if he was right infront of you. Not so much on a CCTV camera. Do you think all the officers and paramedics would lie about it?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X