• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton: “Don’t Let Anybody Tell You” That “Businesses Create Jobs”

If this commie becomes president in 2016 America is f***ed

i heard Jeb Bush might be running too

Comment

People think the US is above archaic practices like having royal families but it most definitely isn't.

I'll never understand the people who fawned over JFK and Clinton and left us giving jobs to all of their deranged family members.

It should be like entering a radio station contest where if your parent/spouse/etc works for the station you are ineligible. Includes Jeb.
      Last edited by ////; 10-27-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

What do you expect from someone who hasn't ever worked in the private sector?

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          i heard Jeb Bush might be running too
          I hope Rand Paul becomes the nominee for the Republicans

Comment

Businesses dont create jobs, they need workers, they dont say lets create a job, they say i need another employee.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              Businesses dont create jobs, they need workers, they dont say lets create a job, they say i need another employee.
              Capitalism: the act of feeding on the stupidity of the public to sell them things they dont need for the SOLE purpose of makeing the seller rich.

I dont think you understand what capitalism means

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                Capitalism: the act of feeding on the stupidity of the public to sell them things they dont need for the SOLE purpose of makeing the seller rich.

I dont think you understand what capitalism means
                i think i understand all too well.

henry ford, he shows up and pays his factory workers 1 dollar an hour, at the time a record high for laborers, he created jobs.

some buinsnesses create jobs, most just enslave people.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-27-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Hillary is right!!!!!!!!

Hillary is so right, here. See, at least Democrats are human and show humility. They look at things from a realer perspective than Republicans. A business looks at us as pawns to do their HARD labor, and to think for them. A business doesn't necessarily "create" jobs on purpose. They hire employees, workers, pawns, to do what they think they're to good to do for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    i think i understand all too well.
                    So you dont think we need cars, medication, cellphones, laptopts, internet,...

You dont think those things make our lifes better? You think we would be better of living in the woods?

Comment

Working...
                    X