Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT WILL BE mAYWEATHER'S CROWN JEWEL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WILL BE mAYWEATHER'S CROWN JEWEL?

My favorite fighter is Floyd. I have to ask myself, which fight is mayweather's crown jewel. Muhammad beat George Foreman. Holeyfield beat Tyson, Ray beat Hearns/hagler. Marquez ko'd pacquiao. What is the one fight for floyd that solidifies everything. This is a case where being too good hurts you. Will floyd ever have that "opponent or performance" that we can say 20yrs from now, That was a hell of a fight. I can say "I remember the night marquez knocked out pacquiao". What will we say about floyd. We have probably another 2 yrs to find out. Otherwise we'll just say he dominated his era, but what will be that one fight?

where have you been..you missed the corrales fight in 2001

Comment

corrales or hernandez are his best career performances. in terms of excitement probably cotto, even though the hatton fight one sided or not was a better action fight than ppl give them credit for. his fight with augustus was a real tear up but not a whole lot of mainstream fans have seen it.

Comment

It's going to be Mayweather-DLH. Close, competitive fight that ended in a split decision, highest earning PPV of all time, and pushed Floyd into superstar status.

Comment

His crown jewel is the ducking of the biggest fight in boxing history..IMO.

Comment

I think DLH or people will just say he was to good, I'm sure some Pac fan will talk trash but is it his fault that Marquez didn't knock him out? The Judah-Mayweather fight made me hate Floyd so much.

Comment

Corrales......

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                There goes a delusional Pac fan.

Comment

Corrales........

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I'll remember him most for this as well

Comment

Working...
                    X