Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed will you bee if Alvarez vs Lopez is made ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be Honest, Im more dissapointed that they kept the date of Sept 15th. but on a serious note, We should be more dissapointed with all these non sense scorecards and failed testing over the past few months.

Comment

10. I was already expecting another career WW. But he actually one ups it by picking a JWW really.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

It'll be an exciting fight with Lopez coming off an impressive jaw breaking fight against a top fighter.....

Lopez definitely deserves another payday.

Maybe Lara can fight another WW bum coming off a 1 round knock out by c level welterweight....
        didn't u say that Lara was the only guy u saw possibly beating Canelo at 154?....I usually know when u s**ttin around but......lol...

Comment

you want to know what would be a fun fight?

lopez vs hernandez...

Comment

I know boxing is in a pathetic state, but I still have a hard time believing this is true. I really hope it is not. If this fight is made, it will be an absolute disgrace.

How can Showtime accept this fight?

How can the WBC? (yes, I know how corrupt they are, but this is just embarrassing)

How can Lopez' management take this fight??? I hope Lopez will be making a small fortune if this is true. He is a junior welterweight and has no business fighting for a title at 154.

How can GBP do this? Surely they can see this will scandalize the sport and turn the majority of fans against Canelo???

How can Canelo accept this opponent? Just how cowardly can this ginger be???

How could the Nevada commission accept this fight? I could understand Texas/Mexico/Thailand... but NEVADA?

I voted 10. But I am seriously hoping that this is not true. Right now, I don't thnk it is. I might be in denial though. Kind of like Luke Skywalker. A part of me feels I know it to be true.

Comment

I've got nothing against Lopez, the guy deserves a huge pay day against a top 140'er, but as an opponent for Canelo and to go up against Martinez/Chavez this is a disaster.

Bad call BP, bad call.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

It'll be an exciting fight with Lopez coming off an impressive jaw breaking fight against a top fighter.....

Lopez definitely deserves another payday.

Maybe Lara can fight another WW bum coming off a 1 round knock out by c level welterweight....
                Canelo is fighting a JWW, Lara can't possibly do any worse.

Comment

if he goes into the fight and calls himself the Mexican Paul Williams again and represents/dedicates the fight to him, the original opponent ,...I think I can get down with seeing Lopez go for the upset again. **** it

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    Sounds like Alvarez vs Lopez will be announced soon.

Certainly not the match up we were looking for, but its obvious by now that Promoters dont care about fans opinions when making these fights.

1 being less disappointed, 10 being most disappointed.

So, on a scale of 1 - 10, how disappointed will you be if the fight is actually announced. And explain why if you can.
                    Disappointment? Are you kidding? This is boxing. Until ppl realize not to pay PPV and have fights back on network TV on a regular basis, you will continue to "disappoint". The signing of Lopez should be EXPECTED. Stop paying for fights.

Comment

Not at all because I'll get to laugh an scream at my tv drunk with all my friends then sober up and go back to realizing that it's a **** fight but it'll be funny while it last.

Comment

Working...
                      X