No announcement yet.

Isn't it about time HBO dump the Geriatrics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it about time HBO dump the Geriatrics

Watch the broadcast last weekend and it was getting cringe worthy, with the amount of mistakes, mumbling of words waiting, "what seems a lifetime for Merchant to get his words out.

Lampley, Merchant and even Steward did a pretty poor job.

Saying Alvarez instead of Vasquez, getting the super batamweight division mixed up with the featherweight and many other errors throughout the broadcast.

They seemed slow to keep up with the action as well and just out of touch. In their day they did a great job, but now they need to be put out to pasture and bring in some fresh blood.

Kellerman, RJJ and another should be the new first choice team and the switch should be made as soon as possible.
    Yes
    64.00%
    No
    36.00%

The poll is expired.

Agreed.

They should put some new faces on there. Those guys are part of the problem with boxing. The broadcasts need some vitality, new opinions etc.

Comment

They need to bring b-hop on bored or even fat dan

Comment

I know we've grown to love these guys but I'm in favor of dumping all of them and get new blood in there. I always want to see new presentation, something to spice things up.

Comment

Yeah then you'll all start biitching that you want them back when you see the clowns they bring it. Kellerman is bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I know we've grown to love these guys but I'm in favor of dumping all of them and get new blood in there. I always want to see new presentation, something to spice things up.
            And Jim's glasses didn't do that??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Yeah then you'll all start biitching that you want them back when you see the clowns they bring it. Kellerman is bad enough.
              This is exactly what will happen...especially on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Yeah they have done a great job in the past, and has served boxing well, but their retirement is well overdue now.

Comment

Definitely man. Since I'm stationed in Germany I find myself watching the sky sports broadcasts and their commentary is better. Time to switch up HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    And Jim's glasses didn't do that??????????
                    made me think of some pervert uncle!

Comment

Working...
                    X