No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Aims For a Showcase Win in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Aims For a Showcase Win in Manchester

London - Tyson Fury, the current unbeaten British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion is thrilled to be fighting in his native home town of Manchester on November 12 for the first time in his glittering career.

[Click Here To Read More]

no disrespect but... British Boxing Sucks.. smh

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
      hmmmm. no disrespect(that is not what you mean is it you fool)i was just about to start a debate on this i was 10 lines in and i realised you are a yank so i would have to dumb it down so far that all relevance would be lost in translation.

the UK scene actually isnt looking that bad we have a few champs some good contenders and more people willing to take hard fights than the us right now.

what do you know of UK boxing??

Comment

Originally posted by alfredperami View Post
        hmmmm. no disrespect(that is not what you mean is it you fool)i was just about to start a debate on this i was 10 lines in and i realised you are a yank so i would have to dumb it down so far that all relevance would be lost in translation.

the UK scene actually isnt looking that bad we have a few champs some good contenders and more people willing to take hard fights than the us right now.

what do you know of UK boxing??
        Mate, he hasn't even seen the likes of Saunders, Price, Anthony Joshua, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
          id have to disagree because there are many good fights to make at the domestic level & a few of these guys will make it to the world level.this is fury's toughest fight to date.pajkic has wins over butler,gavern,firtha, johnie white,etc...he's at the same level as fury right now.both are looking to move ahead.if pajkic wins he may vacate the canadian title & the NABA canadian title to pursue bigger fights.this is a big fight for both...

Comment

Working...
          X