Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia vs Phillipines.......Which Country would you rather live in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savino View Post
    Agreed we will never be big as them but we will win something soon.

it will still take you 7 league titles to equal Everton's 9 league titles,
    You wont win anything soon, Everton cant compete with the big boys United, Arsenal, Chelsea, City (Was a good win for you's fair is fair), Spurs, Villa and even Liverpool when they get out of this rut.......
    You's have had a good win against us, A draw with both Arsenal and Chelsea,
    then You's go an lose to Birmingham?
    WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
      You wont win anything soon, Everton cant compete with the big boys United, Arsenal, Chelsea, City (Was a good win for you's fair is fair), Spurs, Villa and even Liverpool when they get out of this rut.......
      You's have had a good win against us, A draw with both Arsenal and Chelsea,
      then You's go an lose to Birmingham?
      WTF?
      I'll give you the one against Birmingham but we are a team who has finished in top 6 for 3 seasons on the run. Give us time next season when we hopefully have a full fit squad, all our players fit and shape and a coupel of additions and we will finish higher than Villa, Spurs, and maybe City.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        I'll give you the one against Birmingham but we are a team who has finished in top 6 for 3 seasons on the run. Give us time next season when we hopefully have a full fit squad, all our players fit and shape and a coupel of additions and we will finish higher than Villa, Spurs, and maybe City.
        No team that losses 6-1 to Arsenal goes top, Everton has no consistency,
        You guys hammer 4-0 then go a lose 3-2 a few weeks later away from home?
        United done ya's 3-0 and we have beaten United and where robbed first time round with stupid added time,
        You guys seem to play well at home with a win over City and a draw with Arsenal,
        You's have impressed this season but You's wont finish ahead of Spurs or City maybe Villa, few new signings and maybe next year you's can but not this year

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
          No team that losses 6-1 to Arsenal goes top, Everton has no consistency,
          You guys hammer 4-0 then go a lose 3-2 a few weeks later away from home?
          United done ya's 3-0 and we have beaten United and where robbed first time round with stupid added time,
          You guys seem to play well at home with a win over City and a draw with Arsenal,
          You's have impressed this season but You's wont finish ahead of Spurs or City maybe Villa, few new signings and maybe next year you's can but not this year
          I didn't say we would finish above them this season, I said if we can get a fully fit squad and a couple of vital additions then we would.

Comment

Long as I had $ to take care of myself I wouldn't care.

I'm chill here anyways.

Comment

just type "philippines boring" after that try "australia boring" on google
              you might find some answers

Comment

Apples and Oranges......one is a 3rd world country and the other a Rich one.

Were would you rather live, India or the U.S.?

Comment

I live in Australia, and my good friend who is half Filipino just got back from there about two days ago. He said the PI is a very interesting and exotic place but he said overall Australia is just such a better country, so much safer, cleaner and much less poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Oz land definitely. From what I'm gathering from my Boxing Scene reports. Hot women, Passionate sports, Laid back atmosphere, Great weather.

But if I were to pick the Phils, $10,000 there would you get a helluva lot farther than $10,000 in Oz.

The Phils have an amazing culture though. I have a couple of Pinoy friends who were born over there, but moved to the United States, and all of them are very proud people, nice, and all around chill to hang out with.

So Oz to live, but Pinoys for the people.

I'm drunk as **** right now btw.
                    Not always true. Up north, yeah warm all year round. But down south we get some **** days in winter, the worst type of cold because it doesn't quite snow, but still too cold to enjoy yourself. But we get hot summers all over the country.

Best part of Australia for the weather is the NSW South Coast. It has a nice breeze round there so it usually never gets unbearably hot and doesn't get too cold in winter.

Comment

Working...
                    X