No announcement yet.

Would you date a girl with Lupus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date a girl with Lupus?

The girl would be the prettiest girl you ever been with, virgin, and is the most innocent thing you ever encountered in your life. She was home schooled too so she's not corrupted like most other girls.

I'm not all that familiar with the disease. It like that movie where the dude lived in a bubble because he got sick really easy? I'm honestly clueless.

Isn't that why Seal's face is all jacked up?

Comment

Toni Braxton has lupus. She was hot for a while

So there's your answer. Would you have dated prime Toni Braxton?

No go ask the cripple bi tch out on a date playa!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        The girl would be the prettiest girl you ever been with, virgin, and is the most innocent thing you ever encountered in your life. She was home schooled too so she's not corrupted like most other girls.

I'm not all that familiar with the disease. It like that movie where the dude lived in a bubble because he got sick really easy? I'm honestly clueless.
        ***** sounds like a nightmare, lupus is nothing compared to what a mess she'd be with those strikes against her.

Comment

Pretty serious discussion here. The sad reality is the majority of spouses statistically leave their partner when that person is faced with a bad health situation. I have seen a newspaper article with regards to this a long time ago. Maybe if that person has a large sum of money to leave in their estate to their spouse that might not be the case. Most people are inherently selfish by nature and wouldn't enter into a relationship with someone who might become a burden to them. If you are one to overlook that then you are an exceptional kind hearted sole and hat's off to you.

Comment

Lol I guess it's when the bodys immune system attacks itself. They can't really explain why it happens but their is treatment. I like her and I wouldn't dump a girl if she caught cancer of anything. Sounds like it could be rough but I might see her a couple more times and really get to know her first.

Comment

You are one of the dumbest mfers on here, and that is saying quite a lot. You make fatjavi look intelligent.

Comment

I say yes. I worked with a hot redhead that had freckles and wore glasses and she had lupus. I wouldve given her something else to worry about

Comment

If i loved her, yes. duh.

Comment

I think you have bigger problems than her lupus here.

Comment

Working...
                    X