Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd distracted in preparation for his upcoming bout with Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he wasn't distracted by the thought of going to prison I hardly think a few losers discussing how well he reads harry potter will bother him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You cant be dumb and make the money he does , you need to wise up on what is dumb in this world , I got a genius living next door that cant change a spark plug .
      Just say yes and make Pacboy, sweethooks and their ilk happy for a few minutes.

But, come think about it, it could even things up and make the fight more competitive. Mayweather will be forced to give his all at fight time and we can gauge how his old legs can go

Comment

You cant be dumb and make the money he does , you need to wise up on what is dumb in this world , I got a genius living next door that cant change a spark plug .
        There are a ton of people with very low IQs like Floyd who make millions. All the drunk/crackhead rockstars of the '80s were intelligent? Crunk rappers are intelligent? NFL/NBA players are intelligent? Have you ever heard a ****star talk?

IQ and income have a strong correlation but there are many obvious exceptions in the entertainment and sports industries. Without boxing, Floyd would be considered a cognitively impaired person. He can just wave a wad of dollars around whenever he needs to think so he gets by.
        Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 08-25-2014, 06:12 AM.

Comment

No

Why is Floyd the highest paid athlete and so elite at boxing. Because he can deal with his fame and the pressure that comes with it

Comment

when isnt he distracted?

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
              There are a ton of people with very low IQs like Floyd who make millions. All the drunk/crackhead rockstars of the '80s were intelligent? Crunk rappers are intelligent? NFL/NBA players are intelligent? Have you ever heard a ****star talk?

IQ and income have a strong correlation but there are many obvious exceptions in the entertainment and sports industries. Without boxing, Floyd would be considered a cognitively impaired person. He can just wave a wad of dollars around whenever he needs to think so he gets by.
              you are trying too hard

Comment

He's dumb he just has a boxing talent nothing more. Now if he made money without boxing than I would consider him smart. What is so difficult to say I won't fight him or I'll fight for myself, I got more PPV numbers than you It's not some Algebra or Calculous equation here

Comment

I actually thought last fight was the most distracted Ive ever seen him. He's usually all about business but last fight he was doing non stop interviews about Ms. Jackson and the abortion all the way up until fight week and damn near fight night so if he lets it happen again then he can only blame himself

Comment

Working...
                  X