Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the excuses are to duck martinez now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
    Show us your posts criticizing Pacquiao for doing exactly the same thing to Marquez, bringing Bradley up in weight, Draining Cotto down to 145lbs, refusing to fight Mosley at the first opportunity- unless at 142lbs, fighting a shot Marg- at catchweight or even attempting to drain Cotto down again. When was the last time Pacquiao fought a welterweight at welterweight? Tell us an excuse for that.

Praise 'em all or slate 'em all.
    Why should i critic pac. Pac bloated himself so getting jmm to step up is doing exactly what pac is doing.

Floyd is a natural WW who fights at 154. People critice Pac as well, but Pac still fights. Just cos Floyd will be criticized seems to be the excuse for his 2 year absenses.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Mayweather the truth, the savior for all the ghetto kids.
      That's right, and you have Margarito, the pride of Mexico, lmao!

Comment

Mayweather the truth, the savior for all the ghetto kids.
        Salute to all the fighters in your sig as well for being inspirations to all the poor dirty Mexicans living in poverty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Bro Floyd has earned his reputation as a fight dodger and cherry picker. It's not a hate conspiracy. He made his bed and deserves to be called on it. You gotta take the good with the bad. The only delusional thing is not acknowledging the complaint and pretending Floyd has taken on all comers and not spent half his prime in retirement.
          Was Marquez a cherry pick? If he was then you can't call him a great fighter. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Floyd ducked Tszyu and Mosley???

See, this is when you can tell who's been on boxing for awhile and who knows their s**t, and who doesn't. Floyd entered 140 in 2004, when Tszyu was injured. Tszyu came back and Floyd openly voiced fighting the winner of Tszyu-Hatton, and Tszyu lost. Oh well. And Floyd was gunning for Mosley in 2005-2006, it was Shane, not Floyd, who wanted nothing to do with that fight. And if you want to say he avoided Cotto in 2008, than you better be willing to say Cotto and his team avoided Floyd in 2005 when both were top 140 lb fighters.

And if you say Floyd avoided Pac, than you better be willing to say Pac avoided Floyd, because it was BOTH of their faults for that not going down. None of them wanted it at the same time.

And now you call for Sergio at 38 to go down to a weigh the hasn't been to in 4 years and 8 fights. All I hear is Floyd is avoiding this guy or that guy, but the guys Floyd is supposedly avoiding are steady avoiding their own fights as well. See Pacquiao-Mosley in 2009-2010 and see Martinez-Golovkin/Pirog/Geale right now. I mean Floyd is ducking the Middleweight champion of the world, are you serious???

Oh and Manfredy, Corrales, Chavez, C. Hernandez, Castillo, Judah, Hatton, Ortiz, all in their primes. I mean how the f**k is fighting the #2 WW and the #1 SWW tune ups??? Floyd Mayweather is held to the most ridiculous standard I've seen in my lifetime.
            This post will separate the bull****ters from the knowing crowd. You read that, Hugh Grant?

Comment

FLoyd is god

Everyone knows for a fact Shane in his prime ducked Floyd, don' make me pull out the youtube vids of Shans after fight ring interview, where he did his best to avoid talking about giving Floyd a shot
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-23-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Floyd ducked Tszyu and Mosley???

See, this is when you can tell who's been on boxing for awhile and who knows their s**t, and who doesn't. Floyd entered 140 in 2004, when Tszyu was injured. Tszyu came back and Floyd openly voiced fighting the winner of Tszyu-Hatton, and Tszyu lost. Oh well. And Floyd was gunning for Mosley in 2005-2006, it was Shane, not Floyd, who wanted nothing to do with that fight. And if you want to say he avoided Cotto in 2008, than you better be willing to say Cotto and his team avoided Floyd in 2005 when both were top 140 lb fighters.

And if you say Floyd avoided Pac, than you better be willing to say Pac avoided Floyd, because it was BOTH of their faults for that not going down. None of them wanted it at the same time.

And now you call for Sergio at 38 to go down to a weigh the hasn't been to in 4 years and 8 fights. All I hear is Floyd is avoiding this guy or that guy, but the guys Floyd is supposedly avoiding are steady avoiding their own fights as well. See Pacquiao-Mosley in 2009-2010 and see Martinez-Golovkin/Pirog/Geale right now. I mean Floyd is ducking the Middleweight champion of the world, are you serious???

Oh and Manfredy, Corrales, Chavez, C. Hernandez, Castillo, Judah, Hatton, Ortiz, all in their primes. I mean how the f**k is fighting the #2 WW and the #1 SWW tune ups??? Floyd Mayweather is held to the most ridiculous standard I've seen in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  That's right, and you have Margarito, the pride of Mexico, lmao!
                  what Margarito? That guy who scared mayweather into retiring.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Salute to all the fighters in your sig as well for being inspirations to all the poor dirty Mexicans living in poverty as well.
                  so you saying all the kids in the ghetto are dirty how that possible when the government provides all them american ghetto family with free housing and running water? They just scandalous then, #nasty

Comment

so you saying all the kids in the ghetto are dirty
                    No, I'm saying that all the poor dirty kids living in that 3rd world country called Mexico have people to look up to like the fighters in your sig. I salute them just like you are saluting Mayweather.

You aren't smart enough amigo, you might want to play this game with someone else.

Comment

once again people making excuses to defend floyd, forget rankings, cotto was not the number 1 ranked jmw, he was a bloated ww who would get his ass beat by any good jmw

floyd has achieved a lot and a little at the same time, he defeated past their prime fighters, or guys not at their best like marquez and hatton by fighting them at his 147 weight class

he defeated mosley who had not fought in like more than a year and was finished

oh yes pac did the same but this is about floyd

stop making excuses for him

facts are facts

Prime mosley, Prime Kosta, Prime margo, prime cotto and prime pac

all fighters floyd wanted 0 part of

Comment

Working...
                      X