No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam N'Jikam Tops Bursak For Interim Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: N'Dam N'Jikam Tops Bursak For Interim Title Win

By Jake Donovan - Hassan N’Dam N’Jikan re-entered the alphabet title fray with a 12-round decision win over Max Bursak in their middleweight fight Friday evening at Palais des Sport Marcel Cerdan, Levallois-Perret, France. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure if Pirog can beat N'Jikam.

Comment

Damn... I wanted to watch this. I had the link but didn't know the time. -_-

Good win for N'Jikam.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        I'm not sure if Pirog can beat N'Jikam.
        Of course he can, Pirog has a lot more power and craft than Bursak. He's also a true pressure fighter, a role Bursak was forced into today. And yet he managed to hurt NDam more than vice versa. NDam gets ragged in the late rounds, and might be chinny.

On the other hand, Pirog didn't like bodyshots from Maciel, and NDam did very good body work today. It might be a better fight than Geale, the question is would NDam take it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Of course he can, Pirog has a lot more power and craft than Bursak. He's also a true pressure fighter, a role Bursak was forced into today. And yet he managed to hurt NDam more than vice versa. NDam gets ragged in the late rounds, and might be chinny.

On the other hand, Pirog didn't like bodyshots from Maciel, and NDam did very good body work today. It might be a better fight than Geale, the question is would NDam take it.
          pirog is not a true pressure anything. if theres one thing he doesnt do, its apply pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            pirog is not a true pressure anything. if theres one thing he doesnt do, its apply pressure.
            Fine, can we at least agree that he's a lot better at pressuring than the guy today?

Comment

I'd love to see N'Jikam fight Golovkin, Pirog, or Quillin. All good fights.

Comment

Dude loves to clinch like Molina loves to clinch.

He could beat Pirog. Weird awkward fight.

I think Golovkin rips his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

- Pirog always comes forward

- his prefered range in to be right in the pocket

- when you try to box from the outside he comes forward and pressures you

-he is good at cutting of the ring

- can remain quite elusive defensively, slip, parry, block, shoulder roll and counter all while moving forward.

In conclusion he is a pressure fighter and he's a very good one.

P.S. Dumbest thing i'v read on here in quite a while.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 05-04-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

- Pirog always comes forward

- his prefered range in to be right in the pocket

- when you try to box from the outside he comes forward and pressures you

-he is good at cutting of the ring

- can remain quite elusive defensively, slip, parry, block, shoulder roll and counter all while moving forward.

In conclusion he is a pressure fighter and he's a very good one.

P.S. Dumbest thing i'v read on here in quite a while.
                    he come forward, cuts off the ring and does??? nothing. he does nothing. dont act like i havent seen him fight, i have. hes not that great of a pressure fighter. if u dont know what a pressure fighter is, then dont comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X