Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks they could pull Boss Lady if they saw her at the club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have more success at a bus stop or a waiting room in a dentist office, clubs are so impersonal

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I would have more success at a bus stop or a waiting room in a dentist office, clubs are so impersonal
      Agreed

Comment

I would have more success at a bus stop or a waiting room in a dentist office, clubs are so impersonal
        Girls have their guard down when they're just doing everyday things. In clubs you need to have the whole high energy, fun vibe going on to have a decent degree of success with them. It's not everybody's thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Your agent is slippin on his pimpin, he spossed to be watchin that for you BL.
          Time for a new agent methinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            Girls have their guard down when they're just doing everyday things. In clubs you need to have the whole high energy, fun vibe going on to have a decent degree of success with them. It's not everybody's thing.
            I stated in the beginning of this thread - I don't talk to men in clubs. If it is 2 am and you're trying to talk to me, I know you just want something to take home.

You are completely right.

Comment

Exactly my bleedin' point.

Although the bus stop ones tend to be poor. Train station platforms are better. Wait outside the first class coach as it pulls in.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                I don't I am more just a chill relaxed guy better at just engaging ppl in long conversations and I don't dance so clubs are not the best setting for me to pick up some lass. Grocery stores, school, work since I am customer service, that would be more scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  Agreed
                  So meet myself and the missus at a library and lets see where the convo leads.

Comment

So meet myself and the missus at a library and lets see where the convo leads.
                    You two are on my list of attractions to see, if I ever get this ****ing tripped sorted. My friends are such slackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      You two are on my list of attractions to see, if I ever get this ****ing tripped sorted. My friends are such slackers.
                      You shall not be ducked if you indeed get it sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                      X