Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren is a filthy, dirty cheating RAT and should be BANNED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much displaced rage. Who is it that you're really angry at?

Comment

Warren has been putting on better cards than Hearn recently, and at least he's attempting to make decent fights like BJS vs Eubank.

What's Eddie been doing? Matching up Quigg against yet another bum? Yawn.

Plus as a poster above mentioned, Box Nation is great for British fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Warren has been putting on better cards than Hearn recently, and at least he's attempting to make decent fights like BJS vs Eubank.

What's Eddie been doing? Matching up Quigg against yet another bum? Yawn.

Plus as a poster above mentioned, Box Nation is great for British fight fans.
        Why dont you crawl back out of Bradley Skeete's batty hole you soppy ****.

No way has fish eyes being putting on good cards! Did you see the odds for the last show?

Romaeo 1/100
        Baker 1/19
        Skeete 1/16
        Buglioni 1/33

Only someone like YOU could think this was good. Hey boy, hey boy, why dont you go back to yo momma and feed on some of that milk she makes so good. Come back when you know your sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Matchroom is class. On 13th Sept everyone banged on about Mayweather, but who delivered the fight of the night? Denton Vassel. That's right, so go and tickle my balls you melt.

I feel that with enough peace, love and understanding we can make you happier and more content with the things you write on this forum. I'm here for you denium, i'm here to save you from yourself with peace and love and understanding

love you

cc

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          On 13th Sept everyone banged on about Mayweather, but who delivered the fight of the night? Denton Vassel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Show me a fight at the MGM on 13th Sept that was better than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYjd68ri_hY

Comment

Show me a fight at the MGM on 13th Sept that was better than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYjd68ri_hY
              I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you. Just that statement cracked me up

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you. Just that statement cracked me up
                Arh, well then my friend, we are once as again as one.

Was a fantastic scrap!

Comment

Togetherrrrrr....we can find a way to fly, so high (oh so high) in the sky.of loveeeee!!

Denton my friend, always to the end i will follow youuuuuuuu

from near or far, in boat, train or car i will always be thereeeeeeeeeeeeee for youuuuuuuuuuu

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DENTON

when will you show meee your LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH DENTON

i cant believe, we fly like a dove (like a dove)

Comment

Why dont you crawl back out of Bradley Skeete's batty hole you soppy ****.

No way has fish eyes being putting on good cards! Did you see the odds for the last show?

Romaeo 1/100
                    Baker 1/19
                    Skeete 1/16
                    Buglioni 1/33

Only someone like YOU could think this was good. Hey boy, hey boy, why dont you go back to yo momma and feed on some of that milk she makes so good. Come back when you know your sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Matchroom is class. On 13th Sept everyone banged on about Mayweather, but who delivered the fight of the night? Denton Vassel. That's right, so go and tickle my balls you melt.

I feel that with enough peace, love and understanding we can make you happier and more content with the things you write on this forum. I'm here for you denium, i'm here to save you from yourself with peace and love and understanding

love you

cc
                    Haha, that was actually an amusing post. I wasn't aware that Matchroom promoted Mayweather though?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Haha, that was actually an amusing post. I wasn't aware that Matchroom promoted Mayweather though?
                      I did t say they did you sausage sniffer.

Yeah man, read da ting again init, lean yourself some rooooooooooooooooooots

Comment

Working...
                      X