Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Best Way to Watch Boxing for Free or Low Cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Front Row Sports streams most fights

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
      I'm thinking about canceling my cable subscription because I only watch Boxing & MMA on Saturday nights. I have HBO & Showtime and usually buy all the PPV events.

I'd like to know the best way to watch everything on my TV without having to pay so much.

Thanks in advance.
      post on here a couple times a day to build up respect + credibility, then mooch off other NSB members' streams

Comment

subtle request for a stream site detected

Comment

YouTube. Catch all of 2008's classics.

Comment

Thank god i don't have to pay sht for PPV's. Canal Space comes through with the live events for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Stream it online, illegally.
              everyone involved with the internet in the beginning
              said that everything was going to stay free. of coarse they were lieing just to get their foot in the door. i hold those to their worrd. so i have never paid. always watch live fights streaming. every fight. and if it happens you can't catch it live then watch it streaming next day. its out there free.
              children of the corn think its their duty to pay. butt they don't count.
              theyre corned.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                everyone involved with the internet in the beginning
                said that everything was going to stay free. of coarse they were lieing just to get their foot in the door. i hold those to their worrd. so i have never paid. always watch live fights streaming. every fight. and if it happens you can't catch it live then watch it streaming next day. its out there free.
                children of the corn think its their duty to pay. butt they don't count.
                theyre corned.

boxing would not exist if everybody did this.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  boxing would not exist if everybody did this.
                  That's not true, boxing pre dates TV. It would collapse but reinvent itself.

Comment

i hear that movie theatres carry some ppv. bars often carry major ppv.

another option is splitting ppv with homies. i don't make my friends pay to watch ppv at my house, but they damn sure better bring me some beer or some weed.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      That's not true, boxing pre dates TV. It would collapse but reinvent itself.

gate money used to drive purses. he's talking about paying no money to watch fights on TV. you think he's going to hop on a plane and pay for a hotel and buy a ticket?

then you had radio + gates.

advertisers are not going ot pay a lot of money to broadcast fights on the freaking radio.

boxing as we know it wouldn't exist without tv and gate money. that's absurd. no decent athlete is going to fight for the type of money you'd get fighting on the radio. you could make so much more money, or get a scholarship, playing other sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X