Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angulo is a true badass but should he reitre??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is either total ****, or somebody paid him not to hurt Canelo.
    He is not a badass, I could KO him last night, even if I wouldn't block his punches at all lol. **** that pvssy. Chris Byrd is Mike Tyson compairing to Angulo the puppy.

Comment

I'd like for him to get another pay day. I don't think he's going to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Id say get a couple of bums under your belt and get a money fight with Kirkland. If he loses again then definitely retire.
        That sounds like a good idea but he will probably try to get back in the ring with another good fighter and hope to get his career back on track.

Comment

I think one last fan-friendly fight between him and Brian Vera and he should hang them up.

Comment

I don't think he should retire. Should Rios or Arakawa retire?
            GBP should give him 2-3 tune-up fights and bring him back slowly. But they won't do that. They will use his name and feed him to one of the Charlos or Quillin.

Comment

retirement should be considered. angulo's chin really isn't bad at all. it's his defense. he takes way too much punishment.

he's just too slow to fight a top flight boxer with power.

the problem with boxing is that the sport is designed to hurt people. damage is what you score. "good fights," or "good styles," the sort that keep boxing alive and entertain people, are bad for your health

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                That sounds like a good idea but he will probably try to get back in the ring with another good fighter and hope to get his career back on track.
                There is nothing left to get back on track.

He's never been the same since Kirkland ruined him.

He can't beat anybody...it's time to call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Normally he should, but can he live off a $850k payday (half going to taxes) for the rest of his life?
                  Or he can get a job?

Comment

Working...
                  X