No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    I'm not the one saying Pac doesn't deserve this and that. I hate repeating myself. (This should be a sticky.) So I've assumed that it doesn't matter to you whether the fight happens or not as long as Pac doesn't get what he wants. Well, the fight didn't happen; Pac didn't get his request granted. You got what you want already. Let's move on and focus on other fights.
    Whatever man. I'm not the only one who sees through you. The only reason you talk against the fight is you think manny will lose. Is manny winning really that important?

Comment

• With this news, I don't think the fight will happen. You guys better forget about the figth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        if they did a list for the brokest fans i bet id be in the top 5

Lmao theses people r realy trying to negotiate the pac-may fight. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Lol! Cockturds hate life!!
          Nice vid in ur sig. I seen that when the decision was announced n yet arum said he was outraged. Lol

Comment

• pacfarts reall do hate life...

Look at the front page of forbes..

Comment

• Really, who cares how much these athletes make? This is a boxing fan's site and not a socio-economic/financial site.

I just want both boxers to fight each other!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                It's not bad because its a good payday, but Manny can get those paydays fighting lesser opponents.
                Considering both Manny and Floyd are 1m+PPV stars, I'd think both wants monster paydays compared to their usual paydays.

I don't want to sound fanboyish, since I dont care how much these fighters make. But if Manny walks away with $50m as his bottom line, I think he should take it.
                Manny has NEVER made 40MIL fighting one opponent in his whole career.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  I can't believe that people are defending that $40 mill offer from floyd with no PPV cut. That's the most ******ed deal ever. Why should pac settle for a flat fee in the biggest money fight in the history of the sport when he is a superstar himself as evidenced by being 2nd on the list. What they are separated by $20 mill or something. Fact is both will receive their highest earnings if they fight each other.
                  TRUE but in the business world when you're adding and comparing #'s. Floyd deserves the bigger cut.

Comment

• At first I was like make the fight 50/50 so get it done but seeing these numbers and comparing how hard both had to work to get them automatically makes me say no way. Manny made 56MIL and Floyd made 85MIL. Floyd only fought twice while Pacquaio has been consistently fighting. Manny's fight with Bradley guaranteed him 6MIL upfront and 26MIL after everything was said and done. That's not 40MIL. Manny Pacquiao ain't getting 40MIL and never has for one opponent. Floyd is making more than him on his own with no endorsements. I wouldn't give Pac 50/50 either. It's a sport but more business nowadays first and foremost. What separates Floyd and Manny are numbers and in business it is a numbers game. 29MIL separates them and 29MIL is a lot. Pac didn't even make 29MIL in his fight with Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      TRUE but in the business world when you're adding and comparing #'s. Floyd deserves the bigger cut.
                      Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it already. Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac. We get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X