No announcement yet.

Mosley: "After I beat Floyd, I wouldn't require OST to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    It will be epic, like the Hulk vs The Thing or something.
    Hahahahaha. Would be a great, great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
      saying he is old and out of his prime is just stating a fact.

that doesn't mean pacquiao - mosley would't be an awesome fight.

probably alot better than mayweather - pacquiao.
      Floyd is being knocked for fighting an "old and out of prime" Shane, by the Pac stans. But somehow Manny is praised at the thought of fighting Shane now (NOT back when Shane said he would go back down to 142 to fight him) because it will be an exciting fight...where is the balance?

Comment

Great attitude by Shane!

One thing I admire about Richardson is he knows exactly what they're dealing with. Instead of telling Mosley to just explode on him, he tells him to be careful of Floyd turning it up. Seems like they're really trying to implement different things instead of just trying to maul Floyd like everyone else in the past has tried doing.

May 1st can't come any sooner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          According to Manny fans, Shane was old and out of prime..why would anyone want to see Manny fight him?
          Ok,Mosely is a young and in his prime!
          So was Marquez,and also fighting at his most effective weight!!!

Are you happy now??

You are a ****in nuthugger dude.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            If Shane has been inactive then what do you say about Floyd? He's had one fight since 2007 and that was a sparring session against a lightweight.

Floyd been inactive too..

But I'm more impressed with Floyd win over JMM Then Shane win over Margocheato..

Beating Margocheato without plaster is like beating Popeye without spinach...

Comment

According to Manny fans, Shane was old and out of prime..why would anyone want to see Manny fight him?
              noooo hes too old and shot for floyd to fight him. its ok for manny to fight him duh

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Shane is not past his prime or old....anyone who says different is an idiot and being biased.
                Well there are alot of biased people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  Floyd been inactive too..

But I'm more impressed with Floyd win over JMM Then Shane win over Margocheato..

Beating Margocheato without plaster is like beating Popeye without spinach...
                  Oh for the love of god come on...

Comment

That is beside the point. If Shane is too old and out of prime for Floyd, it HAS to be the same way for Manny. Also, if Shane beats May, there is a rematch clause. So a Manny-Shane fight wouldn't happen anytime soon (which means Shane will only get older and more out of prime )
                    Shane is old and past prime imo.

But it could still be enough to beat most people anyway.

**** a rematch w/ Mayweather. If Mosley wins, Pac, Cotto, Margarito are the fights to make.

Once Mayweather loses, nobody will want to deal w/ his **** again. Shane will do the sport a service by getting rid of the serpent.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Ok,Mosely is a young and in his prime!
                      So was Marquez,and also fighting at his most effective weight!!!

Are you happy now??

You are a ****in nuthugger dude.
                      LOL. Dude I like Shane what in the world are you talking about? I'm just repeating what I hear from the Pac stans concerning Shane Mosley. I never said he was in his prime. But people like to knock him for his age, yet even at his age he is competing with the BEST. Thus, his age doesn't matter if he is YET competing on an ELITE level.

What does that have to do with being a nuthugger? Stop crying.

Comment

Working...
                      X