Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racism out of Pacquiao's Success is Dispicable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
    Wow.... It wouldnt hurt picking up a book once in a while....

Seriously, you *****s are dumb as rocks...
    It seems to me that the guy is asking a legitimate question and you are insulting him for that.

How is this productive?

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      Educate me.
      What for????

Your probably some ****** that thinks its cool to say racial **** to people just as long as they're not black....

You want to learn something???? Google it *****....

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        It seems to me that the guy is asking a legitimate question and you are insulting him for that.

How is this productive?
        And I find it insulting for someone to ask what contributions someones particular culture has made...

Do you really think my, your, their culture hasnt done anything to merit praise????

How is it productive to ask such a ****ing stupid question???

Comment

What for????

Your probably some ****** that thinks its cool to say racial **** to people just as long as they're not black....

You want to learn something???? Google it *****....
          Because I wish to know.

Nope, I'm African American, and I didn't say anything racially provocative, I asked a question.

So in other words, you have nothing productive to add to the discussion? Carry on.

Comment

there is racism going on both ways. Pacquiao fans are too reckless with it sometimes & dont even hide it, while the Floyd fans are sneaky, subtle & sometimes subconsciously racist towards Pacquiao.

Definitely racism going on from both camps & fan bases.

Comment

And I find it insulting for someone to ask what contributions someones particular culture has made...

Do you really think my, your, their culture hasnt done anything to merit praise????

How is it productive to ask such a ****ing stupid question???
              I didn't ask what contributions Filipinos add, or have added to society. I asked if there's been a history of racially motivated violence aimed at Filipino peoples, and or why would anyone have racially motivated animosity towards those said Filipinos.

If it's such a stupid question, you should be able to answer it quite easily.

Comment

I dont agree with any racist remarks, no matter who it's towards or who it's coming from.

It sucks how a sport which unites cultures (whether rich, poor, black, white, brown), actually separates them even more.

Comment

isnt saying the best peds are coming fr the phils? that pac is a ped user cuz he lives in the phils??? isnt that racist??? just a question.. why question the credibility of pac cuz he came fr the phils???

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                    Because I wish to know.

Nope, I'm African American, and I didn't say anything racially provocative, I asked a question.

So in other words, you have nothing productive to add to the discussion? Carry on.
                    Ahhh... Youre African American...lol

Seriously, I have seen you pose this question many times... Why dont you google it...

Why ask such a ******ed question.... Are you stupid??? If you are then I'll stop...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                      there is racism going on both ways. Pacquiao fans are too reckless with it sometimes & dont even hide it, while the Floyd fans are sneaky, subtle & sometimes subconsciously racist towards Pacquiao.

Definitely racism going on from both camps & fan bases.
                      Since you feel that way, perhaps you can answer this question.

It wasn't racist in my opinion. And I don't mean to offend anyone, but out of my ignorance to the subject, I must ask. Is there a history of racial atrocities aimed at Filipinos; and hate Pinoys for what; What have you ever done worth hating?

Comment

Working...
                      X