No announcement yet.

David Haye: Dream Fight At A Cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: Dream Fight At A Cost?

Haye has sacrificed alot to get this fight, it proves he wasn't looking for a pay day and really is only interested in being a Heavy Weight World Champion.

Thats disgusting what the Klitschko team have made him do.

He has had to give up ALL of his proceeds of the fight apart from U.K television money.

Klitschkos Team (K2), get All gate receipts, the entire German and American television money and T.V rights for the rest of the world, plus they get to name the venue, and they also have 2, yes 2 rematch clasues.

Terrible stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post

He has had to give up ALL of his proceeds of the fight apart from U.K television money.

Klitschkos Team (K2), get All gate receipts, the entire German and American television money and T.V rights for the rest of the world, plus they get to name the venue, and they also have 2, yes 2 rematch clasues.

Terrible stuff
      Yes. Its honestly ****ing vile what the Klitsckos have been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post

Terrible stuff
        I saw on one article it said they are also getting part of the UK money.

Comment

Klitschko's are a disgrace!!!

Comment

On the bright side, if Haye pulls off the upset, he's got 2 guaranteed big paydays for his next two fights...

Comment

That is ****ing ridiculous.

Clearly the Klitschkos were the reason behind the delay of the fight.

Comment

I've never seen ANYTHING like this.

Steve Forbes probably had a better contract when he fought De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Haye has sacrificed alot to get this fight, it proves he wasn't looking for a pay day and really is only interested in being a Heavy Weight World Champion.

I gotta give Haye big props for this ****ed up deal. the K sisters are real biitches

Comment

Money goes away but a Championship last forever.

He should have been able to get a better Money deal though.

It could work out in the end if he Wins since long-term he could do so promotions/endorsements.

Plus, it will be a good pick up line for the ladies:

"Hi, I'm David Haye and if you want your Klit licked, cum with me"

David vs. Goliath and David will knockout Goliath with his sling-shot
                    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X