This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sense a ban - Floyd vs Pacquaio

I have not been on here in a while. all this talk about who is going to win the fight. I personally think Pac wins a razor thin decision, but since there is so much money involved - the fight will be a controversial Draw - so all the betting fans will lose, unless they bet on a draw. The Dark side of the force clouds everything

Imagine 114-114, 114-114, 115-113. Whoever gets the 115 will brag endlessly.

Comment

fight stopped in 1st due to accidental head-butt

Comment

I could certainly see it. My opinion is a close fight will favor Manny if we're talking shady business going on. No disrespect to anyone here because I have no dog in this fight, but I think if Floyd wins he says screw it and retires (yeah I know he has a fight left, but he can get out of that) where if Manny wins I think he is more likely to give Floyd a rematch for stacks of money. Manny has lost recently enough and doesn't seem to care about the winning or losing so much as just wanting to fight and taking on the challenge. Floyd wants that 0 and his place in history. I think if he wins he says "I told you all" and rides off into the sunset.

Comment

I'll definitely have some money sprinkled on the draw.

Comment

Lets hope now, the fight is not that important to me the end to the endless talking about it on here is.

Comment

i sense a ban

Comment

Working...
              X