Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2PAC always sounded like he was wining about something. I hated his delivery

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      People get enamored by tupac because he was so polarizing. He was a good looking guy, was charismatic and had a great voice for hip hop.

Biggie though was just clearly better as an MC. His lyrics are leaps and bounds above anything Tupac ever did.
      Eh.. what? Biggie had better flow than pac but he didn't say anything of substance.. It just SOUNDED wicked..

Comment

• Rap music. Who cares? The industry for the non talented.

Comment

• 2pac is more for real thought provoking and life relating where as biggie is more flash and such.

Comment

• Arguing music is subjective. Personally I just think it's pretty clear that Biggie is a better lyricist, I don't think it's even close.

Now 2 Pac was more charismatic. He had that "IT" factor, he was controversial and people wanted to know about him.

Just based on lyrics though, Biggie is just way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Arguing music is subjective. Personally I just think it's pretty clear that Biggie is a better lyricist, I don't think it's even close.

Now 2 Pac was more charismatic. He had that "IT" factor, he was controversial and people wanted to know about him.

Just based on lyrics though, Biggie is just way better.
              that for damn sure cause I think Tupac is the better lyricist.

B

Comment

• This was on my mix tape:

Another on my mix & I remember when this was played on Hot97 back in 95:

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Rapped about the same ****, money cars clothes and hoes.
                  What's wrong with that? The lifestyle of a rapper is about living the high life and having a good time and that's what they rap about. But at the same time you can't be a fuking talentless pleb like Wayne and 2Chainz.

Tupac was good but he spent more time whining and using his fame and voice as a platform for talking about racial and political issues. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but not really what I like to listen to. Shyt is depressing.

Comment

Working...
                  X