Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Tavoris Cloud have a fight lined up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't Tavoris Cloud have a fight lined up?

Hoping some of the insiders here can shed some light. I heard the rumors about Pascal and I believe Hopkins & Dawson is a go? Cloud only fought once in 09'. Perhaps Don King has lost some pull in the business and it seems that Cloud could be promoted better. Maybe he's dodged and ducked a bit. I just want to see great fights, the best fighting the best with nobody on the shelf.

He just fought Mack and he's trying to fight Jean Pascal. HBO is pushing for that fight to happen but I think Pascal's people want zsolt erdei.

Since signing with Don King he's actually been more active. Like you said he fought once in 2009. Then he signed with Don King after he beat Woods and then fought Glen Johnson, Zuniga and Mack in less than a years time.

Comment

when your as good as Cloud, with that kind of power mixed into your attack, no body wants to fight you. Cloud is a tough tough guy who punishes his opponant with body shots, I think he would ko pascal in the later rounds, and bhop dont want no part of him. Chad or anybody else right now, and thats the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        when your as good as Cloud, with that kind of power mixed into your attack, no body wants to fight you. Cloud is a tough tough guy who punishes his opponant with body shots, I think he would ko pascal in the later rounds, and bhop dont want no part of him. Chad or anybody else right now, and thats the problem.
        Obviously bhop doesn't want any part of him cuz he has bigger fish to fry. Cloud needs to get that Pascal fight, and win, before even being considered.

I think cloud Pascal has fight of the year potential. Hope it happens

Comment

Working...
        X