Collapse
No announcement yet.

egg's and milk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 16 years old, and I am not fat. I been eating mostly vegetable soup, poatos, fish, milk etc. I dont do alcohol, and I dont eat alot of candy and soda. I can't remember the last time I drinked soda. And I been eating alot of honey too.

I am 175 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      I am 16 years old, and I am not fat. I been eating mostly vegetable soup, poatos, fish, milk etc. I dont do alcohol, and I dont eat alot of candy and soda. I can't remember the last time I drinked soda. And I been eating alot of honey too.

I am 175 pounds.

Potatos are not a good thing either, soup contains an immense amount of sodium as well....You know the story on milk by now.....

On my current plan, I have went from 165 with a 33" waist down to 119-125 (my weight flucuates) with a waist of 27"....I cut out all beverages except whey protein shake and drink nothing but water and cut out all red meat and went with lean white meats and picked up vegetables as well....

Another thing I would like to point out, if you want to get cut and lean and mean get the hell away from bread...Bread whether it be white or wheat stay away if you want to cut, trust me on this....

Also stay away from anything that says enriched on the label.

Comment

Why did you go down in weight that much.

Comment

Why did you go down in weight that much.

I was weightlifting when I was at 165 and was to bulky and I wanted to start going to a boxing gym, So I got myself in shape for that.......

Comment

how tall are you?

Comment

how tall are you?

5'6 very short for a male....

Comment

Is kefir good?

Comment

spinksjinx, is kefir good?

Comment

spinksjinx, is kefir good?

I cannot comment on it because I know very little information about it.

Comment

Simple ...keep it simple.

Keep your carbs relatively low, but not completely gone as you will need them for energy.

BLEND your proteins. Whey is the fastest absorbing protein, very easily digested, and can also easily be converted to energy for you. Casein (milk protein) is the slowest absorbing and digested protein and is extremely good for building muscle. Soy is somewhere in between but is also extremely good.

Your body has countless biochemical reactions occuring simultaneously all day long. You will need lots of protein, a moderate amount of dietary fat, and minimal carbohydrates.

Eat lots of vegetables. You get lots of dietary fats depending on which ones you eat and absolutely no cholesterol. Your body needs cholesterol to make and repair cells, but your body also produces almost all of it that you will need.

Red meat is good in MODERATION. Lean meat is preferred. Chicken breasts are good as well, but will not build as much muscle as lean red meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X