Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Bradley 24/7 episode 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that link i gave , the annoying background noise dissapears at 13min 10 seconds:

Comment

For some g@y reason, Comcast does not have it on Demand either. They usually had the 24/7s now I don't see any

Comment

i think fortune is pushing pac, i really do

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          For some g@y reason, Comcast does not have it on Demand either. They usually had the 24/7s now I don't see any
          I have Fios and it's not up here either. It usually is by now

Comment

man, bradley is looking good mentally, he really is

Comment

i never realized that joel diaz has a lazy eye

Comment

I've been seeing numerous amounts of people complaining about not being able to find good links of the most recent 24/7 episode online and I guess they aren't reading some of my posts. now when I went to HBOs website it actually was not easy to find the most recent episode on HBOgo so i will list some steps so that you guys can find it.

1. go to HBOgo.com and sign in to your HBO subscription account. If you have HBO as a part of your cable plan at home you will be able to do this.

2. Once you are signed in to HBOgo, DO NOT click on the Pacquiao-Bradley 2 24/7 series. Click on a tab on the right corner that says "Sports A to Z"

3. Once you do that you will see a tab that says "2 days Andre Ward" and what you need to do is scroll the ticker below and eventually you will see: "24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley Jr. 2 #2" that is the episode. at the moment, that is the only way to locate the episode on HBOs website.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                  I've been seeing numerous amounts of people complaining about not being able to find good links of the most recent 24/7 episode online and I guess they aren't reading some of my posts. now when I went to HBOs website it actually was not easy to find the most recent episode on HBOgo so i will list some steps so that you guys can find it.

1. go to HBOgo.com and sign in to your HBO subscription account. If you have HBO as a part of your cable plan at home you will be able to do this.

2. Once you are signed in to HBOgo, DO NOT click on the Pacquiao-Bradley 2 24/7 series. Click on a tab on the right corner that says "Sports A to Z"

3. Once you do that you will see a tab that says "2 days Andre Ward" and what you need to do is scroll the ticker below and eventually you will see: "24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley Jr. 2 #2" that is the episode. at the moment, that is the only way to locate the episode on HBOs website.

Yeah it's there. Just watched it again.

Comment

About to start both back to back.

Comment

Bradley is a solid classy person he just trynna make noise like mayweather because sadly for him to make a lot of money he has to yap a lot and change his personality on camera.

Comment

Working...
                      X