Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: If Pacquiao Loses, There Will Be No Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all the excuses: gloves, socks, blisters, shoes, blood tests, cramps, marriage problems, the one that made me laugh the most was that Manny doesn't get haircuts close to fight night because the last time he did he lost.

Comment

this is one of the worst non-excuse excuse ever.....this is to excuse the excuses that has been done so far....that jmm is on ped, pac not on regiment for nutrient...blah blah blah...

Comment

Of course not. He wouldnt use excuses about having distractions as a congress man. Or being distracted because his training camp was in the philippines. Or blaming it on the type of gloves he wore. Or having blistures from wearing cheap socks. He wouldn't use excuses like that at all.

Comment

After the fight ...

Michael Koncz:

"Well, no excuses, I mean Manny looked OK in there it's just he had bible study the night before, but no excuses. Marquez is a great fight no doubt, but Manny wasn't Manny tonight.

Plus Marquez didn't want to submit to a piss and blood test, so I don't know why, but no excuses. Freddie was sayin' Manny didn't look too good after dropping some guys in sparring, but it is what it is, you know?

And Alex thought Manny wasn't training his muscles correctly or something to that effect, but hey no excuses."

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            We get 200 Marquez vs Pacquaio articles but no "Get to know Austin Trout article"..we already know all there is to know about both of these fighters can we get more screen space for those lesser known?
            Welcome to the world of boxing... where the foty are only known by harcore fans and the ppv fights are boring, and full of good ole fashion bull****!

Comment

Koncz: Hey I'm still here!

Comment

Of course there will. They said exactly the same **** last time. "Better than ever, destroying everyone, got the fire back, looks like old Pac, no excuses"....blah blah ****ing blah.

Comment

forgifs.com

Comment

You expect me to believe that?

Comment

Working...
                    X