No announcement yet.

Overeem is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overeem is a disgrace

He Has just come out and said he failed the test because of an anti inflammatory drug his doc gave him for a rib injury. Does anyone apart from Dorian believe this bs? Like his doc, trainers, family and himself didn't realise it had enough testosterone in it to push him way over the limit.

This guy should have his lesnar win and pretty much all his wins @ hw scratched out

I don't know, it's hard to say. I had a somewhat serious rib injury about 8 months ago from judo, and when I went to the bone doctor the first thing he recommended was that I undergo regular testosterone injections. So, maybe Overeem is being honest and truthful here.

Oh wait one second, the doc never said anything like that. He just suggested I take it easy, and he said that taking hot baths might provide relief.

Comment

But, steroids do help build tissue and actually probably could help with a rib injury.

Smells like an excuse though.

Comment

**** yall so shocked for?

Half the sport does it.........this man got caught.....Or is it so hard to believe that all your heros are on the juice?? Grow up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          **** yall so shocked for?

Half the sport does it.........this man got caught.....Or is it so hard to believe that all your heros are on the juice?? Grow up...
          Yes it is..think about the children!

Comment

How the hell do you know half the sport is on it? That's ****in bull**** and a number you pulled out of your ass

I am not shocked overeem got caught either.. I just think his excuse is damn pathetic and akin to "the dog ate my homework"

All you needed to see was his change from an average fighter to a wrecking machine + the change in physique

Comment

the only way to level the playing field is to open it up

Comment

WADA and USADA are making bank because of cheaters like Alistair.

If you can't hack it, quit, don't cheat your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  WADA and USADA are making bank because of cheaters like Alistair.

If you can't hack it, quit, don't cheat your opponent.
                  but thats exactly it... rules will never clean the game up when it comes to doping, people are going to do what they're going to do

just like any other drug... all this does is tell honest people that if they want to remain honest they'll be at a disadvantage

whether its right or wrong doesn't change what it is.

Comment

Overeem is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X