No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs Lamotta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Really? You know who Jake Lamotta is right?
    YES....any B.Hop fan or Philly native knows EXACTLY who Jake was....we're taught MW history before boxing history, if you get my drift!!....and Gunz was on point...B.Hop would school him...in fact, he's tailor made for Ex imo.....just because they're old legends doesn't give them a automatic win over today's fighters....I think dudes overrate the old legends....I mean, does anybody own the Lamotta career set?!?....if so, hook me up....from what Iv'e seen, B.Hop would beat him up imo

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post

and man, the 37+ hopkins was a lot better than the younger one... true story...

Wrong answer

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        YES....any B.Hop fan or Philly native knows EXACTLY who Jake was....we're taught MW history before boxing history, if you get my drift!!....and Gunz was on point...B.Hop would school him...in fact, he's tailor made for Ex imo.....just because they're old legends doesn't give them a automatic win over today's fighters....I think dudes overrate the old legends....I mean, does anybody own the Lamotta career set?!?....if so, hook me up....from what Iv'e seen, B.Hop would beat him up imo
        Co-sign........

Comment

Working...
        X