No announcement yet.

I personally think Khan vs Bradley would be a crappy fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally think Khan vs Bradley would be a crappy fight

I think that it would be over by the 4th round because of headbutts, Bradley lunges in and Khan lunges too, there would be a least 5 heatbutts by the 4th round.

Do you guys think it's a good fight.

fight would be good
    Khan wouldn't allow Bradley to rough him up in close
    he has footwork and isn't scared to fight in close if he has to
    other guys just accept clinches from Bradley looking for punching room
    Khan has the speed to outbox Bradley
    don't think headbutts would be a factor
    and Khan won't stink it out like Alexander the twat did

Comment

it will be a ugly fight,Alot of clinching,Headbuts,sloppy.I really dont care
      for this fight.

Comment

It doesn't matter if it ends up being a dull fight. This fight needs to happen so that we can get a unified 140 chmp (too bad bradleys a duck).

Comment

Yes bradley is a coward as well

Comment

I was watching the Abregu fight the other day, and Bradley is ridiculous with his head, it is a weapon he uses, whether he does it on purpose or not im not sure. Abregu was literally at times having to avoid the head as much as Bradley's fists. I have khan edging the fight out, I do think it will be a good fight in periods, and then very scrappy in other parts.

A head clash ending the fight is a very serious possibility.

Comment

Whether it would be highly entertaining or not, it's neccessary for Bradley to be taken seriously. Looks like he doesn't so much care about that, even after all his "stop running" idiocy.

Comment

No I don't think it will have more headbutts than the Bradley-Alexander fight.

That being said I didn't say there will not be a clash of heads.

Khan-Bradley will be better than Bradley-Alexander and Khan-Judah I can guarantee that.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  No I don't think it will have more headbutts than the Bradley-Alexander fight.

That being said I didn't say there will not be a clash of heads.

Khan-Bradley will be better than Bradley-Alexander and Khan-Judah I can guarantee that.
                  I reckon Bradley-Khan would be way better than the Alexander fight but not that great. Tim Bradley's fighting style does not allow his fights to be exciting, he just gets in the ring and makes sure he leaves with the W.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I think that it would be over by the 4th round because of headbutts, Bradley lunges in and Khan lunges too, there would be a least 5 heatbutts by the 4th round.

Do you guys think it's a good fight.
                    It would be a good fight because Bradley would kick ass.Khan will look for an exit

Comment

Working...
                    X