Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If We Declared War On Pakistan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea like a poster said already I think India would get to them first knowing that they already don't like each other. And then eventually it won't be pretty because India is big inpopulation but pakistan might get the other Muslim country's support.

I rather there be no war, many soldiers are just sick in the head and go to have fun killing people and rapping young girls.

Why can't we all just get along, or even if we don't like each other just mind our own business.

Comment

Hard fights, worst then Iraq & afghanistan. A nation of 250 million people with a pretty good army in bed with terrorists & a nuclear arsenal.

Comment

it will cause the next world war.. which i tink will happen next year 2012 but i hope not.

Comment

We'd have another strip of sand at our disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
            We would just have India **** em up!
            Pakistan is scared of India (FACT)
            We outsource everything else. Why not a war? LOL, I'm just kidding.

Comment

They'd get flattened in like three weeks and every major country would be in real danger of a terror attack.

Comment

India and Israel could take them in days! A big country such as the U.K. or America would do it quicker. But theres no point.

A war wouldn't do any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
                  India and Israel could take them in days! A big country such as the U.K. or America would do it quicker. But theres no point.

A war wouldn't do any good.
                  What do you mean take them? Sure you could bomb the **** out of them but no way would you take control of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    The killing of Bin Laden should be an excuse to end at least one war, not start another. And doesn't Pakistan have nukes? We should probably quit sending them billions of dollars every year, but declaring war on them would be idiotic, we can't afford the three we're currently in.
                    Whats the 3rd war America is involved in?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                      Whats the 3rd war America is involved in?
                      War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan, October 7, 2001 - ongoing

Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing

War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

War in North-West Pakistan or Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing

Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing

Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Libyan Civil War or Operation Odyssey Dawn, March 19, 2011 - ongoing

Comment

Working...
                      X