David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Evidence? Or is that a stupid question?

Why would Jones NOT be ordered to fight his mandatory in 2 years? But the WBA are all over Haye's arse according to you.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/haye-vs-c...-ruling--33271

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      lol. oh no! dont call me names!

why are you stressed!

i posted in this thread because its related to boxing, not because i hate haye.
      All you've done in this thread is talk about me...

Comment

also you wanted proof of them ordering it, there are obviously the other site, if you type "wba order haye to fight mandatory, it comes up"

here is the link to this sites one, there is another which i cant find by the admin

http://www.boxingscene.com/haye-vs-c...-ruling--33271

edit found another

http://www.boxingscene.com/alexander...id-haye--35672

Comment

On or before April 3rd?

Comment

On or before April 3rd?
            As i said they were going to delay it for a Klitscko fight but when Wlad signed to fight chisora he was ordered to fight his mando again last month.

Comment

On or before April 3rd?
              yes, obviously with sky not doing fights in april due to the khan fight, both parties (povertkin instead) agreed to a may date which obviously wba approved since the fight is almost done

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                As i said they were going to delay it for a Klitscko fight but when Wlad signed to fight chisora he was ordered to fight his mando again last month.
                By what date?

I know the principle of a mandatory but I also know there are ways round it. Especially with the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  yes, obviously with sky not doing fights in april due to the khan fight, both parties (povertkin instead) agreed to a may date which obviously wba approved since the fight is almost done
                  But the WBA wouldnt approve waiting until April 30th?

Yeah right.

Comment

But the WBA wouldnt approve waiting until April 30th?

Yeah right.
                    what are you talking about?

do you know the royal wedding is on the same weekend as well as I said before the khan fight being on the same month

Sky were not willing to give an april date to haye, what is so difficult to understand mate?

look, no more confusion

sky will not put a haye ppv on april due to the khan fight and also the royal edding

the wba will only allow haye to not fight their guy if he arranged a unification fight

with wlad fighting chisora, it means haye has to fight their guy

thats basically it, if wlad didnt fight chisora and signed to fight haye, the wba would have been powerless to do anything regarding the mandatory

you have been presented with the facts, you asked for proof about the wba and got it, now you desperately are still trying to cling onto something when you know this time it was wlad who kinda messed things up and not haye

Comment

By what date?

I know the principle of a mandatory but I also know there are ways round it. Especially with the WBA.
                      dont think boxingscene did an article on the exact date

basically wba ordered haye to fight their guy after the harrison fight

the way around it was to have a unification fight or pay off the mandatory

because haye and klits were in negotiations with a unification, the mandatory was put on hold

after talks finished, haye had to arrange a fight so asked for medical documents, after that the british board told the wba and haye camp they wont sanction it so the number 2 guy stepped up, common sense suggests a few weeks were added to the deadline or haye and povetkin convinced wba to allow it to happen in may

Comment

Working...
                      X