No announcement yet.

A cold story from back in the day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    Well some of the sick pedophiles kidnap lil children, kill them, **** their dead bodies, and dump em off into lakes. I even saw one were one use to cannibalize. One use to rape women, then scalp em(what the Indians use to do to white folk when we first came to America)

Doesn't surprise me. Movies are almost always based on real life. The Scarface chainsaw scene is based on real life (don't know if there was an actual escape though). Hannibal Lector and all the other serial killers in the series are based on different serial killers, etc.

Imagine the ones that have gotten away with it and the secrets people have taken to the grave.

Comment

man this some sick ****tt, how can we live with knowin this **** can happen to us at any day?

Comment

little girls body was found in a dumpster out here in vegas..
        hacked up body parts in a van left to sit baking in the sun.
        i got plenty of them.

Comment

not worse, but years ago in a pub i used to drink in when i was younger (about 17 or so) a guy had an argument with another guy, who made a comment about his dead brothers.

He got an old mate of mine to drive him back to his house (he worked with him) telling him he left his wallet there. He called a taxi to pick him up at the pub when he was in his house (my mate was still in the car), and then got my mate to drive him back to the pub. Unknown to him he didnt pick up his wallet, but his gun instead.

When the taxi turned up he walked up to the guy he had an argument with earlier and shot him in the head dead in front of everyone in the pub, then walked outside and got in the taxi and told him to drive to the police station and gave himself up.

He must just have decided, **** it, its worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X