Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's Next Move Should Be To Junior Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM came in at 143 at WW against Mayweather. That was his fight night weight against Pac. Don't know against Casamayor and Diaz. Marquez just need to weigh in at 136 at jr. ww.

I can see him beating any of the Ring mag's ranking from 4-10. I don't think he can't beat Bradley. Don't know about Alexander except for his win over Urango, so its a toss up. Khan has the reach and height, and speed advantage but JMM can upset Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by YummGum View Post
      And he looked like straight doo-doo!!!!!!
      so did mosley..and everyone else floyd fights

Comment

Originally posted by YummGum View Post
        He said is a shame? Thats not the point neither!!!
        What's so hard to understand? How are you going to judge him when that was his first fight over 135 and he lost to the best fighter in the world?

You think he can't beat guys like Paulie? He can't put up a good fight against Khan and other guys?

Comment

He should go after a 4th title.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            He should go after a 4th title.
            It's a good thing he avoided Khan though.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              so did mosley..and everyone else floyd fights
              yeah, Castillo, hatton, judah Corley, yeap they all lost every single round. Yeap your right. STFU Larryx

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              What's so hard to understand? How are you going to judge him when that was his first fight over 135 and he lost to the best fighter in the world?

You think he can't beat guys like Paulie? He can't put up a good fight against Khan and other guys?
              forget the fact he fought Floyd.

he looked fat, sluggish, slow, out of balance you name it.

The dude doesnt belong aboves 135, period. Khan, Alexander and Co., whoops him bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                It's a good thing he avoided Khan though.
                In hindsight yes it is.

I thought he could beat Khan. But Khan uses his height and reach too good.

Comment

If he were to fight any of the young top guys at 140 he would look just like Campbell looked last night.....he can probably beat a few good old vets like Witter, Hatton and Campbell....maybe even Urango and Paulie. Bradley, Alexander, Khann and Ortiz beat the **** out of him at this stage. Maidana is a toss-up IMHO but only because of Maidana's freakish power.

Comment

No way. He maxes out at 135. Beat Diaz, fight Katsidis, walk into the sunset.

Comment

I don't know about you guys and I know you'll laugh at this, but I honestly think Berto is the easiest path to a fourth title when you look at all the guys at 140 like Khan, Alexander, and Bradley. I think even the JMM that fought Floyd could maybe murk Berto if he could stay away from his power because he is so amateurish and clumsy. I know JMM looked like **** at 147 but this is just my opinion guys. Berto don't have the skills that Khan, Alexander, and Bradley do. Go ahead and laugh but it's just what I think. And I don't even hate Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X