Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should fight Juan Carlos Salgado next....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    imagin may/cotto

cinnabun/mosley

broner/TBA that would be a SICK card id pay ppv for tht card $$$
    It'd be great to have Broner on Floyd's card, a lot of exposure for him as well.

You from El Paso??? Just wondering because of the 915, I got family in Horizon City.

Comment

Broner says he's an elite fighter time to put him in with guys that will bring out the best in him. I would like to see him fight at 140 the bigger names are at 140. So put him in there with the big names now the faster he gets these victories the faster he becomes a big star.

Comment

who would you like to see broner fight next??

yes im from elpaso texas OMG this city and horizon are like SUPER HOT tempeture wise,, only good thing is pretty spanish women n good mexican food,,,

your from colorado???? omg only droven through there while it was snowin beautiful place man trynna move out there when im older lol

Comment

@RingLife at 140 Broner > Morales Broner > Alvarado Broner > Vernon Paris,,, Broner > Judah

Comment

I'd like to see Broner fight Salgado in May, than Ao or Magdaleno in August/September. After that, finish it with the biggest fight at 130 in Uchiyama in December. Then, move up to 135 and fight Ricky Burns in March. Than, either the Linares-DeMarco II winner (if that happens) in June/July or Gamboa (if he beats Rios at 135). That's what I'd like to see Broner do.

Comment

gettin off topic are there really marijuana dispensaries in coloarado???? omg id be like a kid in a candy store

Comment

who would you like to see broner fight next??

yes im from elpaso texas OMG this city and horizon are like SUPER HOT tempeture wise,, only good thing is pretty spanish women n good mexican food,,,

your from colorado???? omg only droven through there while it was snowin beautiful place man trynna move out there when im older lol
                I'd like to see Broner fight Salgado next, for the IBF title. He needs to unify 130.

Yeah I am from CO and NM mostly. Great Green Chile in CO/NM, couldn't find much when I've been in Texas, but some great Tex-Mex and Mex cuisine in Texas man. I like West Texas the best, because I love the desert. I live in Denver right now, but hope to move to Grand Junction, Montrose, or Pueblo at some point, some of the high desert cities in Colorado. Yeah, I've visited by fam in Horizon several times. I remember they told me it snowed like 3-4 inches one time a few years ago and everything was like shut down. In Denver and Albuquerque, my two main cities, snow is not uncommon.

Lot of hot spanish women in CO and NM too homie.

But who do you want to see him fight next???

Comment

gettin off topic are there really marijuana dispensaries in coloarado???? omg id be like a kid in a candy store
                  Yeah, it's for real. In Colorado and California, it's like every other corner has one, for real. Almost every city and town has one. I was down in Blanca, CO last summer in the desert visiting the sand dunes, and Blanca is basically a town of like 1,000 people with mostly Mexican immigrants and what not, and even they had one. I have like 4-5 within a mile radius of my house in Denver, no joke.

CO is really like a mini California in terms of attitude and everything like that, given that once you come to CO, like 50% of the people are originally from Cali.

Comment

would rather see him against Diego Magdaleno next

him vs Roman Martinez on the Mayweather vs Cotto Card would have been smart but I think Roman is with Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      would rather see him against Diego Magdaleno next

him vs Roman Martinez on the Mayweather vs Cotto Card would have been smart but I think Roman is with Top Rank
                      Yeah I was thinking Magdaleno too, but he's already fighting Beltran Jr in March. I don't think there'd be enough time to have Magdaleno fight in May again.

Comment

Working...
                      X