Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want a 1930s-1950s era Grand Theft Auto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    great ****ing game! i thought the sequel was kinda **** though. it was only saved by the story line.

i would love to play as an italian, jewish or irish mobster during the depression. gta style means playing a gangster working for different crews, killing your rivals, then turning on your bosses and eventually becoming top dog. kinda like lucky luciano.

rockstar, make it happen! :wank:

Comment

It could work.

Personally I think one set in 60's Vegas would be epic

Comment

Yeah didn't Mafia already do that? And if there's a GTA in that era, you'd probably end up being an ancestor of someone from GTA 3 or Vice City or working for one, like maybe Salvatore Leone's dad or granddad.

Comment

Somebody posted Mafia, that's the game for this thread right there. GTA III and GTA IV are my personal favorites, I like V but it's just not the same as the others in terms of... I don't know, being GTA. Maybe it's because I've been playing them so long but GTAV has been a chore to play. I got it the day it came out on PS4 and I've yet to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Somebody posted Mafia, that's the game for this thread right there. GTA III and GTA IV are my personal favorites, I like V but it's just not the same as the others in terms of... I don't know, being GTA. Maybe it's because I've been playing them so long but GTAV has been a chore to play. I got it the day it came out on PS4 and I've yet to beat it.
            For real? GTA 5 was better than GTA 4 in pretty much every way. GTA 4 seemed empty, so basic and the story wasn't anything special. Plus, GTA 5 has that online mode which is somewhat decent to play unlike GTA 4 which was just an absolute ****show.

Comment

Nah

Think of the amount of stuff they would have to take out because it wasn't invented yet.

It wouldn't work as GTA.

Just make another GTA-like game like they did with red dead redemption

Comment

prohibition era would be cool

Comment

Working...
                X