No announcement yet.

Your prediction for Floyds next pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    I agree with danny and maidana but if cotto somehow wins the 16th belt I think cotto would be mayweathers first choice
    I don't think so , i doubt Cotto fights as early as september. GBP has been trying for a while to get Canelo and Miguel in the ring , if they both win thats the fight that we'll get at the end of the year , the winner of that would have another shot at Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
      I don't know why everyone keeps matching Cotto with other people if he beats Maravilla. The most likely opponent for Miguel if he wins is Canelo at the end of the year. No GGG , No Floyd , No Manny . Miguel Cotto will face Saul Alvarez if he gets pass Sergio.
      Cotto wants to try to avenge his defeat vs mayweather he has stated that a couple of times. Plus with mayweather he will get alot more money

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Cotto wants to try to avenge his defeat vs mayweather he has stated that a couple of times. Plus with mayweather he will get alot more money
        We'll see , either way , damn that Sergio vs Miguel is so important for the near future boxing landscape!

Comment

He won't fight no one his punk a$$ will retire again

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Cotto if he beats Martinez
            Bastard I forgot about that fight lol, that would be the bum chowder fight for Mayweather, Amir Khan wouldn't be an easy fight so he likely would rematch Cotto on the basis of "He 160lbs champ, he hit harder den Maidana doe"

Comment

Rematch with Demarcus Corley

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Bastard I forgot about that fight lol, that would be the bum chowder fight for Mayweather, Amir Khan wouldn't be an easy fight so he likely would rematch Cotto on the basis of "He 160lbs champ, he hit harder den Maidana doe"
                The sig

Comment

Garcia- will not fight hes not ready for Floyd he ducks around his name whenever it comes up and hes not gonna fight him for his first fight at 147 I can tell you that for sure.

Khan- cant fight in September. hes out of the equation

Pacquaio-no.

Cotto if he beat Martinez- would be such a weak move. seeing as how he already UD'd Cotto by at least 6 points. I would stop watching boxing if he does a Cotto rematch

Someone said a JMM rematch-no. just no. what are you in Floyd's management team? STFU and GTFO of here.

Thurman- ripe for the picking.

Porter- ripe for the picking.

Maidana rematch- ripe for the picking.

So the way I see it is the bottom 3 all are most likely Floyd's next fight. Thats according to my calculations. Either of the 3 is hard fight for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    His last cherry left a sour taste in his mouth and not ripe for the picking. Last time he cherry-picked while on the Showtime contract, he fought Canelo after. I'm thinking the pressure will be on to pick a decent opponent. But who?
                    Maidana rematch.

Comment

No recent LWW or WW that has got a big win or upset lately so it could be a rematch though I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X