Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik disses and challenges Chavez Jr. 'He should have put that joint down.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Kelly back to his best but liquor is a terrible demon and destroys a lot of the men it gets a hold on. Getting back to championship level boxing, it's a big ask. Would be a great story if he did it though.

Comment

At least Pavlik owned up to his mistakes and did not make lame excuses like Chavez did. Everyone makes mistakes but a man admits his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        lmao the drunk vs the pothead

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          lmao the drunk vs the pothead
          Chavez got popped for DUI so they're both drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
            At least Pavlik owned up to his mistakes and did not make lame excuses like Chavez did. Everyone makes mistakes but a man admits his mistakes.
            I still laugh my ass off at that scene in 24/7 where Chavez Sr is jumping around the place throwing hooks while Jr is just bobbing up and down in the pool in his pink underpants.

Comment

Chavez would kick Pavlik's ass
              alcoholic vs pothead, this could be a fun fight
              never thought about this matchup but it works
              wonder just how bad Ward will beat up Pavlik
              if he gets destroyed, he'll never get another name opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I still laugh my ass off at that scene in 24/7 where Chavez Sr is jumping around the place throwing hooks while Jr is just bobbing up and down in the pool in his pink underpants.
                Yes he looked like a fool,His father was offering him valuable advice and he refused to listen now on top of that he has kicked his father out of his camp.Guess he will continue to sleep all day and train in his living room in pink underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                  Yes he looked like a fool,His father was offering him valuable advice and he refused to listen now on top of that he has kicked his father out of his camp.Guess he will continue to sleep all day and train in his living room in pink underwear.
                  He could always think about going into comedy.

Comment

Pavlik is past his prime. Junior will retire him..

Comment

Kelly just looking for big paydays. I don't like Ward at all but he will Tko Pavlik. Then we can match Pavlik with Chavez Jr as a tuneup for the Martinez rematch. Jr will Ko Pavlik and end his career once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X