Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply put, Manny Pacquiao is a leopard and Floyd Mayweather is a lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Terribly wrong analogy.

Leopards are P4P the baddest cats.

How stupid can Floyd dickriders get?

The Leopard is not even better than the Tiger, who's second to the Lion. What are you talking about.

Comment

King of the Jungle. Remember who that title belongs to, Animal experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        lol, look at this dumbass tryna defend his heroes cowardice ways.

not my fault poochio is a faggot and a bitch.

Pick up your brain at the keebler factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Pick up your brain at the keebler factory.
          looooool, you still butthurt I owned you in this thread?

get a life you troll.

Comment

I like Tigers more than Lions though.

Tigers are beasts, Bengal Tiger is probably better than the Lion.

Tigers would crush Leopards easily.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              The Leopard is not even better than the Tiger, who's second to the Lion. What are you talking about.
              King of the Jungle. Remember who that title belongs to, Animal experts.
              You do know that most experts agree that 1v1, a tiger would kill a lion right?

Comment

"Tigers normally balance on their hind legs and use both front paws to fight, giving them a huge advantage. Tigers also use "trickery", keep their heads back, and use well thought-out moves when fighting, while lions are known for blindly charging."

Floyd=Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                  You do know that most experts agree that 1v1, a tiger would kill a lion right?
                  Well, to me they're about the same. They're like 1A and 1B. They have about the same bite force. I like Tigers more though.

Out of 10 fights between a Lion and a Tiger, i'm sure the Tiger would win more often.

Comment

Well, to me they're about the same. They're like 1A and 1B. They have about the same bite force. I like Tigers more though.

Out of 10 fights between a Lion and a Tiger, i'm sure the Tiger would win more often.
                    I can't really agree w/ 1A and 1B because numbers show that the best tiger would have almost every advantage over the best lion. Sure, maybe a lion can get lucky and win one for the pride, but 9/10 or 8/10 times, the Tiger should be victorious. So for me that's hardly a competition.

I think the only reason a Lion seems to have a chance in people's minds is because the Lions have had better "marketing" through the years.

Comment

tiger vs lion is a mismatch, tigers hunt by themselves, they are beasts, lions are spoiled brats who fight about 10 times their entire lives and then just sit around all day while a tiger will fight everyday

besides being much better fighters, tigers are stronger, bigger, faster and i have not seen a report of a lion beating a tiger, but im sure there is one, my point is just it's very rare

i mean there are reports of female tigers making male lions their *****es, just no contest

Comment

Working...
                      X