Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medved hates all women because he's gay

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
      Well, you can't punish every girl you meet for one skank's bad behaviour. I guess just pay attention, within weeks of knowing someone, you can work out what kind of person they are. Don't feed into childish behaviour.
      You speak the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        What I meant is he actually took her word for it. Unlike me where I admit I always f.uck up and try to play nice.
        Oh sure you gotta test her sometimes...i personally hate those little games and one time i took her word for it like Jionni and she hasnt done it since

Comment

You speak the truth.

Guess whose quote is* going to be added to my sig?
          Last edited by Bossy; 09-26-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Comment

He might be going out with a hoe, but he takes no shit.

His girl was being a hoe and he threatened to leave, to which she said, "If you want to go, GO!" To which he did and left his hoe gf questioning why he left and crying all over the street. That people, is how to treat an a unruly hoe gf.

Well sir. He is so about not taking any ***** that he is still with that hoe gf.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Medved hates all women because he's gay
                I hate woman because most of them are complete ******s, they are only good for a few things.

oh and getting "*****" is no problem, even if you dont know anyone in a city just open up the back of a newspaper and find a nice agency or go on craigslist, since most woman are wh0res who will bang for money.

It's cheaper in the long run to get a different hot girl every week then staying with one cow since at the end you will end up broke anyways.

- Dinners
                - Bills
                - Presents
                - Wedding costs
                - Divorce costs
                - Alimony etc etc etc etc etc etc.

unless you find a rich girl, than thats A-ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  I hate woman because most of them are complete ******s, they are only good for a few things.

oh and getting "*****" is no problem, even if you dont know anyone in a city just open up the back of a newspaper and find a nice agency or go on craigslist, since most woman are wh0res who will bang for money.

It's cheaper in the long run to get a different hot girl every week then staying with one cow since at the end you will end up broke anyways.

- Dinners
                  - Bills
                  - Presents
                  - Wedding costs
                  - Divorce costs
                  - Alimony etc etc etc etc etc etc.

unless you find a rich girl, than thats A-ok!
                  Unless your right hand is somehow amputated from your body, you will never have to worry about those things. Your idea of 'spoiling' your girlfriend is buying a new pair of gloves and heated KY.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                    Unless your right hand is somehow amputated from your body, you will never have to worry about those things. Your idea of 'spoiling' your girlfriend is buying a new pair of gloves and heated KY.
                    Says the single slut left all alone with a bunch of kids

Typical Hood Rat, how much is the welfare cheque? Pump out a few more

ask your "baby daddy" what is cheaper, getting a wh0re every week, or taking care of your fat ass and paying tons of cash for a fat midget with a bunch of kids

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Says the single slut left all alone with a bunch of kids

Typical Hood Rat, how much is the welfare cheque? Pump out a few more

ask your "baby daddy" what is cheaper, getting a wh0re every week, or taking care of your fat ass and paying tons of cash for a fat midget with a bunch of kids
                      LOL! Did I hit a nerve? Ooops.

I don't have a 'baby daddy', my children, however, have a father. I have two kids. I am single by choice, I am home every night with my children, where I belong. There are far more important things in life then meeting men and getting dick. Though, I'm sure you do love a good ****, some of us aren't completely reliant on the affections of a craig's list hooker, to validate our lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X