No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr says Pacquiao will be scared to face JMM after knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Sr says Pacquiao will be scared to face JMM after knockout

We all know Manny is eager for the rematch after the knockout loss so this idiot is just spitting the usual hate.The question is if you were knocked out cold would you fear the man who made you dive into a empty pool face first?
    Yes
    27.27%
    No
    72.73%

He didn't say he would be scared to take the fight.

He is saying he is going to be scared within the ring and more wary.

Comment

Manny priced himself out for good reason

Comment

Pacquaio got in the ring with Margarito, he ain't scared of nobody

Comment

He wouldn't be as aggressive if they fought again.

Comment

Would you azzholes be afraid to fight the guy who knocked YOU out?

Comment

I'm sure Manny knows JMM could catch him, but to say he's scared? Sr just projecting what him or his fighters would feel. He walked away when Hatton got KOed, what kind of trainer does that ****!

Comment

afraid? nope, more cautious? yes. pac will be more cautious at the beginning but will turn it up mid-later rounds. pac's way of thinking is kill or be killed. he wont go on the defensive for long, he'll be cautious but once he gets tagged it'll be an all out brawl because like i said pac's way of thinking is either take him out or get taken out trying.

Comment

Pacquiao's not scared, but the KO loss will certainly be in his mind. That's not necessarily a bad thing. He'd definitely be less reckless in a fifth fight.

Comment

if manny was scared he would have retired. he bounced back like a true legend, i have no doubt that pac-jmm 5 will be the most epic of them all. esp knowing know jmm can knock hte sht out of pacman

Comment

Working...
                    X