Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

had jordan not retired the first time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be tough but I say M.J. would of pulled it off wining 8 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
      Maybe but hakeem and Clyde were going to be a nightmare of a match up Clyde vs Jordan would have been a wash and Olajuaon would have had amazing series surprised we never met up with the rockets in the finales to be honest
      A wash?? I think MJ would've dominated Clyde like he did in their finals matchup. You also gotta remember that the bulls were 1 game away from the finals the very next season MJ retired. Grant was in his prime, kukoc was s rookie and they still had a variety of role players. Blend that with MJ and I think Chicago would've won at least the first meeting between the two

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        A wash?? I think MJ would've dominated Clyde like he did in their finals matchup. You also gotta remember that the bulls were 1 game away from the finals the very next season MJ retired. Grant was in his prime, kukoc was s rookie and they still had a variety of role players. Blend that with MJ and I think Chicago would've won at least the first meeting between the two
        The Bulls weren't one game away from the finals the year Jordan was out. They lost in the semi-finals to New York.

Comment

I would say...yeah it wouldve been real possible for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            The Bulls weren't one game away from the finals the year Jordan was out. They lost in the semi-finals to New York.
            you're right. they lost in 7. either way, IMO, with MJ they could have won it that year

Comment

Jordan wasn't a wash with Clyde when they met in 92. Jordan out played him. Can't see an older Drexler keeping up with Jordan.

Comment

Working...
              X