do you fear for Golovkin's opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
    This is when you know he's fighting bums
    Go ahead and tell the "non-bums" to step up...bet you on any fight you want, "lil g" takes it....give you bonus odds on the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You should fear for Candela's reputation. People see him for what he is now, a scared fishnet wearing diva. That crap doesn't fly, he has at most 8 months before people turn on him completely. Then he will have to man up or put his lip gloss on and suck Oscar off for protection. "Lil G" would break that diva ass up in a million pieces and the coy attitude isn't fooling anyone, his time is short.
      I'm not one bit worried the Golovkin fight doesn't happen, not a single bit. I'm sure you were one of those idiots who also thought Garcia wouldn't fight Matthysse, it amazes me how one can can be an avid follower of the sport whilst constantly questionings a fighter's toughness.

Comment

Go ahead and tell the "non-bums" to step up...bet you on any fight you want, "lil g" takes it....give you bonus odds on the KO.
        Ward offered to fight her but she got scared and ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Ward offered to fight her but she got scared and ducked.
          That was a joke offer, unlike the legit compromise that "lil g" offered for both guys to sacrifice a little to make the fight happen. As usual, Ward wanted 100 of the benefit and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I'm not one bit worried the Golovkin fight doesn't happen, not a single bit. I'm sure you were one of those idiots who also thought Garcia wouldn't fight Matthysse, it amazes me how one can can be an avid follower of the sport whilst constantly questionings a fighter's toughness.
            Candela is a fraud...fighting Amir Khan for the middleweight title of the world at a weight of 155.................I mean do I need to even type anything else? Just reading that is enough to make you laugh, complete and utter joke man, no way around it.

Comment

That was a joke offer, unlike the legit compromise that "lil g" offered for both guys to sacrifice a little to make the fight happen. As usual, Ward wanted 100 of the benefit and walked away.
              Golovkin fighting a Shobox fighter because he's not man enough to fight Ward or Canelo. Shameful coward.

Comment

Candela is a fraud...fighting Amir Khan for the middleweight title of the world at a weight of 155.................I mean do I need to even type anything else? Just reading that is enough to make you laugh, complete and utter joke man, no way around it.
                I've been pretty vocal about Khan vs Canelo being a joke but you aren't man enough to hold Golovkin responsible for his endless bums.

Comment

You should fear for Candela's reputation. People see him for what he is now, a scared fishnet wearing diva. That crap doesn't fly, he has at most 8 months before people turn on him completely. Then he will have to man up or put his lip gloss on and suck Oscar off for protection. "Lil G" would break that diva ass up in a million pieces and the coy attitude isn't fooling anyone, his time is short.
                  For the most part, people haven't turned on g string for avoiding quality opponents, why would they turn on Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Golovkin fighting a Shobox fighter because he's not man enough to fight Ward or Canelo. Shameful coward.
                    LOL, his mando, you know like how "lil G" is Candela's mando but he'd rather fight Amir Khan and let the "lil g" fight marinate for a couple of years....lol, yeah a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      For the most part, people haven't turned on g string for avoiding quality opponents, why would they turn on Canelo?
                      People are ducking lil g, while Canelo, although holding a middle weight title and weighing over 170 on fight night, is claiming he isn't a middle weight. I mean WTF, you weigh more than most middle weights do and you have a middleweight title yet you aren't a middle weight? Ugh....yeah, just not seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X