Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False? You are not allowed to hit a woman under any circumstance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whip out your phone while running, Record her chasing you and when you get the separation needed, hit her with the overhand right after she misses you with her shot, then it is on video that she was attacking you and you were only hit her in Self defense. You have the proof.

Comment

This question always comes up. It depends on the situation and the lady/b*tch who hit you and for what reason. Well, you can't hit a lady, they say, but would a lady be going around striking men? Especially when you did nothing to physically provoke her. I've never been in that situation where I absolutely had to hit a girl. But I know that I can get really angry if physically provoked and can hit anything except children.

Comment

I wouldn't hit unless it's some monster woman.

Comment

False as f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
            No need to hit, subdue them and they will see they shouldn't **** with you...unless you're a manlet
            LOL....hoodrats small or big dont giva fck.........If they see you a gentleman type they will take advantage

Comment

I do this on all my first dates

Comment

Lol at some of these responses. Men dont hit women. what do most women weigh like 100-130lbs? if you cant just subdue her by grabbing her you are a joke.

Comment

I would try and talk her out of it. For example you could say, "Hey! That's not good! Please stop it, okay?" or "I'm sorry if I upset you. Please stop because you are hurting me.". You don't need to answer violence with violence. There is always other ways.

If you can't talk her out of it then it's best to try and physically restrain her but without hurting her.

- Bermuda
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 02-12-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I used to think you couldn't hit a woman under any circumstances, because I'm Russian and that's what my parents taught me, but that was when women knew their place. Nowadays women think they're top ****, nothing a nice pimp slap doesn't fix though.

This video makes me smile every time...

Comment

If ANYBODY is assaulting you, I feel that you have the right to defend yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X