No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
    Lol..he is not gonna leave NoRigo Duckaire strike again...hahha...train for Rigo and forget that Vic Darchinyan ****....
    oye papo por fin vas paya arriba o ke

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
      donaire dont want to fight ,coward
      he was basically was pushed into it, and has been looking for a way out ever since. Cant wait to rigo to whoop that a$$

Comment

so according what they say they will be in orlando and should have the address by monday

Comment

watch donaire get "injured" in a few weeks, dude just dont want it

Comment

Rigo fans are definitely crazy dedicated, have to admire that. This is Pacquiao level dedication right here. Reminds me of the stupid **** I used to say to convince myself Pacquiao wasn't to blame for not fighting Mayweather in 2010.

I'd be shocked if the fight didn't happen, this has all been petty little games on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              watch donaire get "injured" in a few weeks, dude just dont want it
              Seriously, the guy who is signed and ready to go doesn't want it, but the guy delaying signing until the last possible minute, when he may not get the fight at all, is the one who wants it. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                rigo is an npa no permanent adrress....
                bwa ha ha ha ha

Comment

You guys are funny!! All this drama is only to promote the fight. RIGO-FLASH WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Seriously, the guy who is signed and ready to go doesn't want it, but the guy delaying signing until the last possible minute, when he may not get the fight at all, is the one who wants it. Makes perfect sense.
                    nono hasnt even signed yet lol he def dont want it has been looking for a way out since day 1

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
                      You guys are funny!! All this drama is only to promote the fight. RIGO-FLASH WAR.
                      dont you think this could hurt tickets sales though?

i bought the tickets as soon as they dropped , but people that were planning on buying it this week are probably lost costumers for now because of all this

Comment

Working...
                      X