Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf, why was i banned? worst yet why ban my friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf, why was i banned? worst yet why ban my friend?

who cares about me i was new here but what did my friend do for him to be banned?

Who is your "friend"? The Gimp?

Comment

What did you get banned for?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        Who is your "friend"? The Gimp?
        idk if i can say the name dont wanna get him in more touble. i was new to posting but had good points already remebered i made an acc while ago but im sure this will get banned too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
          What did you get banned for?
          the message they sent me was very rude, and it just said ban wan never going to get waved. seems to me like i posted in the wrong place is what they said but it wasnt , i thought i had posted under loungue but i was on non stop boxing, dont matter the thread did have to do with some sort of boxing.

Comment

Because you're an alt account as is your "friend" who doubtless shares your IP address.

In short because you broke the rules. Was your "friend" already banned? Or was your original account already banned? Or maybe both.

Comment

Because you're an alt account as is your "friend" who doubtless shares your IP address.

In short because you broke the rules. Was your "friend" already banned? Or was your original account already banned? Or maybe both.

Comment

Working...
              X