Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Haye vs Klitschko faceoff PREVIEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I were you, I would SHUT UP." That's scary.

Comment

Wlad should ship Haye a casket a day before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        wow that's the most genuinely scared I've ever seen David Haye look. You can tell he was trying to play it off but he was damn near trembling. Wlad looked calm and confident. I can tell already that on fight night Haye will be extremely jittery and nervous, will waste a lot of energy and will get knocked out badly.

Comment

this looked like rocky 4 face off. I was waiting for Wlad to say "I must break you."

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            wow that's the most genuinely scared I've ever seen David Haye look. You can tell he was trying to play it off but he was damn near trembling. Wlad looked calm and confident. I can tell already that on fight night Haye will be extremely jittery and nervous, will waste a lot of energy and will get knocked out badly.
            I don't see fear in Haye's eyes. I see his eyes saying "Did i hit a nerve?" LOL. Seems more like Haye is anxious to get in the right just like Wlad is. Haye's mind games are affecting Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
              I don't see fear in Haye's eyes. I see his eyes saying "Did i hit a nerve?" LOL. Seems more like Haye is anxious to get in the right just like Wlad is. Haye's mind games are affecting Wlad.
              No, Haye was the one that was completely out of character. Wlad was exactly his normal self, yet Haye who is usually a laughing jokester was suddenly extremely grave and completely out of character thus proving that he's the one that's extremely scared and nervous.

Comment

Course Haye is a little nervous, its the biggest fight of his career. I don't think its fear of Wlad, more so...whats on the line just like Wlad knows that Haye isn't just anyone and you would know that usually in the biggest fight of a man's career, he gonna be nervous. So i say both of them are nervous for whats on the line more so than the other man. Plus Wlad you can tell is trying to stay calm...but you can tell he wants to rip Haye to shreds lol.

If there's a much better example of fear...look at Devon Alexander whenever he was face to face with Bradley, that was fear.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                  Course Haye is a little nervous, its the biggest fight of his career. I don't think its fear of Wlad, more so...whats on the line just like Wlad knows that Haye isn't just anyone and you would know that usually in the biggest fight of a man's career, he gonna be nervous. So i say both of them are nervous for whats on the line more so than the other man. Plus Wlad you can tell is trying to stay calm...but you can tell he wants to rip Haye to shreds lol.

If there's a much better example of fear...look at Devon Alexander whenever he was face to face with Bradley, that was fear.
                  I'll agree with this. But remember, Haye was the one ducking and running from Wlad faking injuries for a while so I think he's having this final big "oh ****" moment that he finally got what he asked for in a sense and he's doubting whether he's ready for this step up. This will be an era changing fight. Passing of the torch and the beginning of a new era if Haye wins, and the solidification and cementing of Wlad's legacy as possible top 10 ATG heavyweight if he wins decisively. I know Wlad realizes what's on the line, but if it were me, I'd be far more worried if I was Haye...

Comment

I want to get excited for this but I know Haye is going to be too scared to engage Wlad and will try to run around the ring and potshot making the fight boring while it lasts.

When he does get hit he's gonna start looking for an easy way out. Will probably take a 10 count on a grazing punch. He will go down like a *****, intentionally mistime the count, and jump up at the count of 10 acting like the ref screwed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      I want to get excited for this but I know Haye is going to be too scared to engage Wlad and will try to run around the ring and potshot making the fight boring while it lasts.

When he does get hit he's gonna start looking for an easy way out. Will probably take a 10 count on a grazing punch. He will go down like a *****, intentionally mistime the count, and jump up at the count of 10 acting like the ref screwed him.
                      I honestly agree that this is a strong possibility. Not being a Haye-hater or anything like that but at least the first part of your statement I feel will ABSOLUTELY 100% happen. Why? Well think about it, Haye fought Ruiz and especially Valuev (closer in size to Klitschko) in an extremely cautious, boring, scared fashion. Who is the bigger threat Valuev or Klitschko? So common sense and logic dictate that Haye is not suddenly going to change into someone he's not over night. So obviously he will fight Wlad in the same way he fought Valuev who has 1/10th the punching power of Wlad and 1/10th the speed....I predict this fight to be boring pot shot fest with both fighters scared to engage. For Wlad it will be similar to when he fought the similar to Haye sized Ibragimov where Wlad fought from the outside, scared to be countered by the wily style of Ibragimov. And you're right when Wlad does land however Haye will probably be obliterated and will try to weasel his way out in some sort of pathetic controversy

Comment

Working...
                      X