No announcement yet.

Coward Jr took the cheap route to Street Cred Glory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coward Jr took the cheap route to Street Cred Glory

Us G's know why Coward Jr is behaving this way. He wants to belong with a special group of men that's cut from a different cloth(as Brotha Nazim likes to say, hehe).

Coward Jr. is yearning for his name to be mentioned with the likes of Carlo Gambino, Joe Colombo, John Gotti, Frank Lucas, Tupac Shakur, Sanyika Shakur, Al Capone.

But there are several problems why he'll never have his picture alongside those great men in the Hall of OGs.. For one, he's scared of bullets(PAC's left straight got Wife Beater's name all over it), he can't do real dirt, has never shot anyone, has never taken on a real man(PAC).

Stealing I-Phone's and poking a rent-a-cop on the cheek and being inside of a rolling rink with 5 year old girls while a real gunfight is going down just ain't gonna cut it.

And even worse, his crew of thugs(Zab Judah, P-Reala, Leonard Ellerbe) would be laughed at if they ever rolled up on the likes of the Gambino Crime Family, or The Mexican Drug Cartels. I mean, the best Coward Jr and crew could do is roll up on a make believe crime family, like the Sopranos, ****, even Michael Carbone would look more legit compared to Zab f**kin' Judah.

I'll give Coward Jr. some props, 50 Cent has some street cred, he's been shot at and sold drugs, he ain't duckin' and dodgin his rivals, Kanye "Real OG" West.

Here's a great song for boxing's beloved Studio Gangsta

Yep nothing better than being dead but being thought of as a gangster.

Comment

ok ***** lol

you people are in love with floyd mayweather real talk lol

seems like pacquiao fans can't stop talking about him ...but you gotta realize that deep down making threads like this makes you a big floyd fan even tho on the outside ur claiming to hate him.

so keep these floyd hate threads going son,I mean the catch weight fraud duckqiao is a fake chump who fights damaged goods the only thing left is to talk about the true p4p floyd money mayweather

like floyd said,hate me love me it don't matter...what matters is that you FOLLOW.

and you people are big time FOLLOWERS

Comment

Lol you realise that it is pretty easy to feel like a 12 foot monster when she had a crew of gunweilding goons around you.

See how big you feel in a square ring. It amazes me that people continue to call professional boxers cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
          Us G's know why Coward Jr is behaving this way. He wants to belong with a special group of men that's cut from a different cloth(as Brotha Nazim likes to say, hehe).

Coward Jr. is yearning for his name to be mentioned with the likes of Carlo Gambino, Joe Colombo, John Gotti, Frank Lucas, Tupac Shakur, Sanyika Shakur, Al Capone.

But there are several problems why he'll never have his picture alongside those great men in the Hall of OGs.. For one, he's scared of bullets(PAC's left straight got Wife Beater's name all over it), he can't do real dirt, has never shot anyone, has never taken on a real man(PAC).

Stealing I-Phone's and poking a rent-a-cop on the cheek and being inside of a rolling rink with 5 year old girls while a real gunfight is going down just ain't gonna cut it.

And even worse, his crew of thugs(Zab Judah, P-Reala, Leonard Ellerbe) would be laughed at if they ever rolled up on the likes of the Gambino Crime Family, or The Mexican Drug Cartels. I mean, the best Coward Jr and crew could do is roll up on a make believe crime family, like the Sopranos, ****, even Michael Carbone would look more legit compared to Zab f**kin' Judah.

I'll give Coward Jr. some props, 50 Cent has some street cred, he's been shot at and sold drugs, he ain't duckin' and dodgin his rivals, Kanye "Real OG" West.

Here's a great song for boxing's beloved Studio Gangsta
          Sorry but "hehe"? Gangsters don't use that. You don't even know what you're talking about man. You look like you're trying too hard.

Comment

Working...
          X