Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez challenges the JMW champ to a fight @ 154, but the JMW champ is too small?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
    There is no argument that doesn't sound like self serving bull****.

Pac loses a lot of respect if he weasels his way out of this from me.
    u have no respect for pac already so quit trying to act like pac's gonna lose all your respect now if he doesnt take the fight lol

Comment

Pac will face someone else his own size in his next fight. I think he deserves at least that.

No one from Manny's team said they are against it, even Arum....but the fact is you can't keep fighting these big dudes back to back. Let him face someone at WW and then go for Martinez. I think that's only fair...especially since he was just at 130 a little over two years ago.

Comment

Marg was too big....Sergio is too big AND too good

Comment

hence catchweight title fights defeat the entire point of a title

Comment

manny has a chance to win his 9th title and defend his title and beat a actual good live champion all in one night. he can weigh his 148 144 if he want martnez jsut comes in at 154(the real weight limit of the BS title he now holds) make it happen. people boasted how big margirito was when manny beat him up. but the only thing his weight help with was helping him stay up form the beating.

so why not fight martinez someone who will move and not stand there and let you punch them in the head because they have no defense. manny wont take this fight unless its 150 and under and he will fight mosley instead. what a shame he wants no part of floyd martinez or berto. he prob fight one of them in his final fight. i love manny but i hate his team and promoters
            Last edited by boxer2k5; 11-24-2010, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Marg was too big....Sergio is too big AND too good
              ^This

Originally posted by Reach View Post
              hence catchweight title fights defeat the entire point of a title
              And this especially

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                u have no respect for pac already so quit trying to act like pac's gonna lose all your respect now if he doesnt take the fight lol
                get pacquiaos balls out your mouth

Comment

Yes technically Pac is a 154 champ. But, really how is know how he received that garbage belt and anybody who calls him a 8 division champ or a JMW champ is an idiot.

Cotto, K9, Dzinziruk are 154 pound titlist. What Pac is in that division is something lower than that.

Think about it, Pac is not even ranked at JMW by The Ring or BoxingScene.

So how is he the best at 148-154?

Comment

he did'nt say he's too small......he simply said not above 150 on the weigh in.....sergio can rehydrate to as much as he wants on fight night....

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                      WTF is he doing with a JMW title then?

Martinez is too big? WTF? If Martinez is able to make JMW, and Pac is a champion in that division, what's the problem?

I just don't understand how the JMW champion is too small for a guy who wants to challenge him at 154.

Well, once upon a time, Roach himself said Marg was too big for Pac. We'll see..

Personally, i'd rather see a pac/floyd fight. But if they somehow would make a Pac/Martinez fight, then why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X