This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
    Cashley Hole is the best left back in the world! He's not even the best left back in the premier league. ****, he's not even the best left back in the Chelsea squad. Can I buy half ounce of whatever you are smoking?
    Stick to rugby you worthless ****
    Cole is the best LB in the prem, followed by Evra
    Arguably the worlds best.

Comment

• I have just travelled back from Barnsley away, thats what real football is.

3 points too!

Well worth it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
        Stick to rugby you worthless ****
        Cole is the best LB in the prem, followed by Evra
        Arguably the worlds best.
        Would you take Cole over Evra today?

I wouldn't.

Comment

• Splinterccfc, I take it you missed the Calzaghe-Jones press conference?

Michael Buffer announced JC as being from Swansea, and Joe had to correct him.

Comment

• WAR LIVERPOOL! cheap wins in the CL and beating the mancunian ****s legitametly= WOOOO for me

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
              Would you take Cole over Evra today?

I wouldn't.

Watch Evra carefully he is very clumsy. Kaka second goal against United, why did he jump on Heniez for. That was plain stupid, and what Messi did to him in the semi-final I would classify that as rape. Arsenal’s LB is the better than Evra also, he made team of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Splinterccfc, I take it you missed the Calzaghe-Jones press conference?

Michael Buffer announced JC as being from Swansea, and Joe had to correct him.
                O dear, Mr Buffer had better wash his bloody mouth out with some soap if thats the case.

Comment

• lol the ball has a magnet in it, and Bolton's crossbar is reverse polar.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Finally. Just as I type that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Bobby Robson is still the best manager in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X