No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev, Adonis Stevenson Nearly Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    That Cipher **** is nothing but a low life loser who thinks he's pulling some great, super funny troll job on us. Unfortunately, he's the only one who think so.
    You know me but I've never seen or noticed you. So if I was a troll, you would already be on my record as KO1 leaving me still undefeated, undisputed, undeterred. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      You know me but I've never seen or noticed you. So if I was a troll, you would already be on my record as KO1 leaving me still undefeated, undisputed, undeterred. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Dude you are one racist muthaf.ucka. Honestly, I ain't f.ucked up with it. There's absolutely nothing I liked or enjoyed about prison. But I'd love to be locked in a cell with you for about 48hrs. I know you ain't stupid enough to jump. I would just enjoy the absolute discomfort you would having trying to put on your nice face knowing that you hate me. And knowing you'd whip my ass if you thought you could.
        hahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

this guy is probably so dumb he doesn't see the irony of calling you racist then immediately breaking into a stereotypical rant about how he wishes you were his cellmate back in prison, reminds me of pascal waving those bananas around
        Last edited by ////; 01-31-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Damn, we are all doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
            hahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

this guy is probably so dumb he doesn't see the irony of calling you racist then immediately breaking into a stereotypical rant about how he wishes you were his cellmate back in prison, reminds me of pascal waving those bananas around
            Theres a reason his screen name hitking rhymes whit his real name

Comment

Why doesn't Kovalev use the services of the translator at its fullest until he learns proper English, both listening and speaking? He tries to talk and he cannot deliver, he tries to listen and understand and he doesn't either... I could stand his interview like four minutes and after understanding him only like 10%, I just gave up. It's good that he is trying, but he should be more knowledgeable so he doesn't torture the listeners.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                most of these "american" whites have to live vicariously through eastern europeon and russian whites bc "american" whites bc they were never the tougher versions of the white ethnic so they become more of the manipulative sort that rule through illusion and perception based off of deception.
                Some? Yes

Most?

**** you very much.

Sick to death of that ****.

That's like me assuming that most American black guys wanna' steal my mother****ing bicycle or sell me a short dime bag.

And as for "tough" whites, go and look at the difficult, dangerous, jobs. You might learn something.

Again, **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Some? Yes

Most?

**** you very much.

Sick to death of that ****.

That's like me assuming that most American black guys wanna' steal my mother****ing bicycle or sell me a short dime bag.

And as for "tough" whites, go and look at the difficult, dangerous, jobs. You might learn something.

Again, **** you.
                  privilege. your people are the most privileged people on the planet and are so bc of the wealth built off of capitalism which has it's genesis off the chattel enslavement of black afrikan people which enriched the likes of EVERY europeon in the world, and plunged the black world into darkness.
                  http://occupywallstreet.net/story/15...ofited-slavery
                  the "stealing" aspect is a socio-economic issue which comes out of the exploitation that is the key component of capitalism so miss me with that **** you talkin'. "american" whites ENVY eastern europeon & russian fighters plain & simple i have associates who are from there and they say it to me all the time when we talk

Comment

Working...
                  X